Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? (1103 Views)

Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
This question is asked out of curiosity,sometimes I see little kids and even adults with wide bow leg and I believe they weren't born that way neither it was some kind of deformation from an accident or something,so I just want the house to set me straight on this.
Re: Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
bow-leggedness, also refered to medically as 'genu varum' or 'tibia vara' is a physical deformity marked by outward bowing of the lower leg in relation to the thigh, it is caused either by rickets or any other ailment that prevents ossification of the bones.
Skeletal problems, infection, and tumors can also affect the growth of the leg, sometimes giving rise to a one-sided bow-leggedness.

source - Wikipedia

do some research bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Google is your friend
Re: Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Google is your friend
you are not my enemy either
Re: Why Do Some People Have Bow Leg? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
aaronson:
you are not my enemy either
kk

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Stubborn Staphylococcus Aureus Infection / Pure Natural Honey Available In Abuja / If You Are Using A Thermos/flask You're Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.