Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

'sexiest Woman Alive' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'sexiest Woman Alive' (7910 Views)

Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'sexiest Woman Alive' by Rubbermaid(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2006
According to a CNN article, Esquire claims Scarlett Johansson is the sexiest woman alive. Whatever! undecided

I am no lesbian but here's who the sexiest woman alive is In My Humble Opinion (IMHO) - Beyonce Knowles cool cool

Why: - She is gorgeous, and I like that she behaves like such a lady especially when she is with her man. She knows how to be a man's woman - Too sexy! grin grin

Who's your sexiest woman alive? - Show and tell why!

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by iice(f): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2006
Yeah many people especially guys find her really sexy. I mean she's sexy alright as in curves and what not but am not just a fan lol. Halle still reigns as my sexiest woman
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Rubbermaid(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2006
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Rubbermaid(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2006
iice:

Yeah many people especially guys find her really sexy. I mean she's sexy alright as in curves and what not but am not just a fan lol. Halle still reigns as my sexiest woman

Yeah, Halle used to be the Sexiest Woman in my books - but her string of bad relationships makes me wonder about how sexy she really is
I think the looks, personality, feminine wiles etc should be tight. I'm not sure she has it all togehter hence the slew of failed relationships.

In anycase, she is still a beauty and I still give her her props for that!
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Kajiang02(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2006
I tink its Halle,
If dem giv me d opportunity of 1 nite wit am eh,

'''''''it don finish'''''
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Rubbermaid(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2006
mmh, so it's this or

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by BlackMamba(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
Halle, Halle, Halle.
I just can't get enough of her. I've tried all and she still makes me "shoot" the quickest.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ladex142(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2006
I don't know what people see in halle  angry, i mean i don't find her attractive or even sexy at all  lipsrsealed. Even though i don't think "B" is the sexiest  cool, i still find her more attractive than halle  cheesy, i don't even find halle attractive at all  grin undecided.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by naijadiva2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
beyounce has such great presence.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ikamefa(f): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2006
ok @ topic here is my own opinion !

i choose Angela Basset, to me she reps a strong, intelligent, hardworking woman,sexy to me is not about beauty or your curves, its about your mind, your strength!( damn i sound like a lesbian) tongue

1 Like

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ikamefa(f): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2006
more Angela !

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by nt4dmasses(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
Evry1's wrung itz my Grandmother. grin.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by saintkola(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2006
itz obviously HALLE BERRY ! @ 39, she still got it goin 4 her- big ups 2 ya.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by omosefe(f): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
Mee grin grin
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Honeypot1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
Definitely not Beyonce because J Lo has got sexier curves than her. U can't beat that perfect bum yet she is not the sexiest. I think the sexiest woman alive is a normal woman somewhere, walking the streets of Africa!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, have u seen some Nigerian/African girls and u momentarily lose your balance? Sometimes I keep wondering if these girls were created or just dropped from heaven grin

Thumbs up to all Naija babes, u are the sexiest grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by saintkola(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2006
gimme a break !
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by desiree(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
Crazy-hair black barbie-- sexiest woman alive No fu*cking way!!
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by candylips(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2006
all these media people sef . so it is only celebrities that they can judge. the rest of the world population is not sexy abi. useless media people. i just hate them and all the stupid things they come up with
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2006
@candylips
i second that,i dont know why they just jump into conclusion as if they have gone round the whole world and reviewed all the women to just jump into conclusion.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by saintkola(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2006
they only judge those in d limelight.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2006
@saintkola
Which is not enough reason for them to just jump into conclusion.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by candylips(m): 2:14am On Oct 29, 2006
yea
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2006
but i still give credit to b eyounce she is really cool and sexy. cheesy
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by UsherGurl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2006
And what about ma sista A. K grin grin grin

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by iice(f): 3:51am On Nov 06, 2006
A.K is beautiful. Love the face, body well not so much although lately she's been really getting sexier but am still mesmerized by her face.
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by nilla(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2006
who dash beyonce!!!

sexiest woman alive, thats got to be me. alright just kidding.
Sexiest woman alive in the entertainment industry is
Aishwarya
she is also the most beautiful.

Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Odeku(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2006
she is beautiful but I've meet beyounce and she is flawless, this one na tough one for me between her and Scarlett Johansson and K Toy Johnson

BUT if I have to choose one an MISS B Undisputed
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by nilla(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2006
Odeku:

she is beautiful but I've meet beyounce and she is flawless, this one na tough one for me between her and Scarlett Johansson and K Toy Johnson

BUT if I have to choose one an MISS B Undisputed

Who dash her flawless grin
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by Odeku(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2006
nilla:

Who dash her flawless grin

Nilla take your time oh, na my girl be that, when you dey follow Morris Chestnut, we no talk, I saw that picking, and na angel in kansas city.

DAMN she over fine,
FLAWLESS MAMAMIA
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by candylips(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2006
na who dash u sef odeku. u think say na guilder grin
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by nilla(f): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2006
Morris Chestnut
Re: 'sexiest Woman Alive' by saintkola(m): 1:58am On Nov 07, 2006
Halle Berry is d undisputed sexiest woman alive !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexy Boobs Get Me Lead Roles - Actress Temitope Osoba / Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures / Omah Lay Biography, Real Name, Age, Record Label On Live IG Chat With "GQ South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.