Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS (33547 Views)

Asphalt 8 Hack Tool / Asphalt 8 Airborne Discussion Thread (Android, iOS, WP) / Asphalt 8 Airborne Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello guys.....i want to share this awesome testimony with you all.

In just one week.....i learnt how to be a professional driver by downloading Asphalt 8 from BlackBerry World.

Wouldn't know if this is available for your device cos I use a BlackBerry Passport and the game size is 1.4GIG.

With my new skills.....i bliv I can cruise any vehiku.

Screenshots below.....watch me drift.....lol

The picture is a screengrab directly from my phone and each pic is like 3MB.....*KWOLITY* grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
More pics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Huh

4 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by MrFlavvor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
corperscorner:
So for the game you fit ✈ fly? Cool

17 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
See em bad azz ride....

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by corperscorner: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

So for the game you fit ✈ fly? Cool

You'll be amazed at the features embedded in the game......Mehn....I was never a game-person but this game made me an addict over the past few days.

I was only curious as to what a game would have in it for it to be 1.4gig in size (for mobile)....Mehn.....its awesome. Gameloft killed it this time.

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by ironheart(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
u claim to b good but ur best lap is fifth position

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by MrFlavvor(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
corperscorner:

You'll be amazed at the features embedded in the game......Mehn....I was never a game-person but this game made me an addict over the past few days.

I was only curious as to what a game would have in it for it to be 1.4gig in size (for mobile)....Mehn.....its awesome. Gameloft killed it this time.
Funny enough I have the game on my phone but I have never played it before
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by cao(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Same here.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by MrFlavvor(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
cao:

Same here.
It's d question of downloading the extra files 📁. I really don't have patience

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by khalhokage(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is this the 1st time you're playing a racing game? cos the asphalt series has never been particularly good and the graphics in your screenshots are even poor.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP. U learnt driving from Asphalt?? Of all racing games, na Asphalt?? Ok. Enter Lagos-IB express na angry grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
OP. U learnt driving from Asphalt?? Of all racing games, na Asphalt?? Ok. Enter Lagos-IB express na angry grin

Hep me tell am o.

OP no go try drifting for Nigeria road o.

6 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2015
donmarvex1:

Hep me tell am o.

OP no go try drifting for Nigeria road o.

na hospital he go take wake up the next 3 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2015
MrFlavvor:

u better try it, the cracked version

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Collinz2:
u better try it, the cracked version

hackers. You won't be able to play Online events. You'll get banned immediately you connect
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
donmarvex1:

hackers. You won't be able to play Online events. You'll get banned immediately you connect
download mega mob with anti ban, u can play online bt online players are baddass
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Collinz2:
download mega mob with anti ban, u can play online bt online players are baddass

One day dem go still ban u

BTW the game won't be interesting with Mods

No need for hacks smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
donmarvex1:

One day dem go still ban u

BTW the game won't be interesting with Mods

No need for hacks smiley
am tellin u wht i play online with mod. if u dnt hack u never ready to finish the game. if u dnt hack u will be stuck with slow cars bt if u hack ur cars will be too fast. Most android games need hackin.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donmarvex1(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Collinz2:
am tellin u wht i play online with mod. if u dnt hack u never ready to finish the game. if u dnt hack u will be stuck with slow cars bt if u hack ur cars will be too fast. Most android games need hackin.

I still say no need to hack. I got through 78% of career mode I no use hacked mod. undecided

I play online a lot and win lots of leaderboard prizes.

The whole point is to MAX your car out and try going PRO. That way you have a better chance of winning.

By the way if you use mod how come u no day Top 100 for leaderboard in events. grin

You heard about credits farming before?
Season and Mastery mode?
I played one lap with McLaren 12C spider MAX for 56.9XXsecs and get 9600-9800 credits using double credits bonus. Played that for an hour and got up to 500,000.
I remember playing it for 2hrs + one day and got 700,000ctedits. That was sufficient to get me a Koinesseg Agera R and MAX out some D and C class cars for the Rookie cups then.

The point is, if you know how to do speed laps with a MAXED out car you must rank tip in online events.

By the way, check this SS out smiley

If you play Online Multiplayer World Series, you will enjoy the game wella.

You can add me up on Google + make I play with any of your ghostsghosts grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Collinz2(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
donmarvex1:

I still say no need to hack. I got through 78% of career mode I no use hacked mod. undecided

I play online a lot and win lots of leaderboard prizes.

The whole point is to MAX your car out and try going PRO. That way you have a better chance of winning.

By the way if you use mod how come u no day Top 100 for leaderboard in events. grin

You heard about credits farming before?
Season and Mastery mode?
I played one lap with McLaren 12C spider MAX for 56.9XXsecs and get 9600-9800 credits using double credits bonus. Played that for an hour and got up to 500,000.
I remember playing it for 2hrs + one day and got 700,000ctedits. That was sufficient to get me a Koinesseg Agera R and MAX out some D and C class cars for the Rookie cups then.

The point is, if you know how to do speed laps with a MAXED out car you must rank tip in online events.

By the way, check this SS out smiley

If you play Online Multiplayer World Series, you will enjoy the game wella.

You can add me up on Google + make I play with any of your ghostsghosts grin
well if u say so, maybe u havnt played games that need hackin like death doom.
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by donMIG(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
U go soon trowei that fone. ..
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by okooloyun1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op let's go to Benin-Ore road and show us what you got to offer.

3 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
enter Lagos to Ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by dave2meek(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
I came here to see you driving another car after playing Asphalt 8

7 Likes

Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by ndaman25: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Haaaaaa.......Hope nt on the real Road sha or in d Dream
Re: How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS by Precious91(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
hmmm.lemme not talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Remember This One / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.