Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures (556 Views)

A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
I m an officer freshly recruited in 1 of the paramilitary agencies in this country, on this fateful day 28 Dec 2014, I went out with my wife of 1 year freshly married that was heavily pregnant and 3 of my younger siblings to visit some relatives on a nearby estate.. On the way a stone hit the exhaurst (silencer) of my car so it wasn't sounding good and I decided to stop by the road side gas welder and do it since it won't take up to 10 minutes its the kind of welder that they use gas and carbide 2 different cylinders, my wife and sister were given a place to seat near bye and as as the person in charge started the work I was standing close to my car and loonking at the whole process.. The next thing I heared was an explosion I didn't even know what it was I just found myself in the hospital bed.... The carbide cylinder exploaded and it scartered my left leg... It almost remove my left leg pieces the bones of my left leg... The shock of the incident make my wife lost a 4 month old pregnancy...... From the time to date I've spent more than 1.5 million on about 4 different surgeries of plastic surgery, skin graft and bone graft... The problem now is that the leg is curved and very short and my Dr made it clear that I need to go to india or UK for bone Lengthening surgery which will coast me @least 3million Naira..... And as a paramiltary officer if my leg remains like this I'll certainly lost my job in health grounds sooner or latter.... My family House is in karu site Abattoir close, FCT Abuja and I live with my wife in Keffi Nasarawa state.... that wish to help me way funding and or prayers I'll be grateful can visit me in of the two addreses and see and assess me themselves, I will be available for them thanks my contacts +2348038885370 email- ezekielwarmis@gmail.com Below are the pictures Picture1 and 1 and 2 First week of the incident Picture 3 the kind of surgery neded on the leg picture 4 present condition of my leg.... Thanks

3 Shares

Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Andyblaze: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro
Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Omotayor123(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh my gosh!!!! shocked shocked sorry OP. The Lord will heal you.

Lalasticlala, Seun. A call for help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Aminat508(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUBUHANALLAH shocked shocked embarassed Sorry oo. May Allah help u

2 Likes

Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh.. The Lord is your Strength!
Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thanks Nairalanders
Re: Help... My Experience With Carbide Gas Cylinder.. Graphic Pictures by kennyman2000(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry OP...

(1) (Reply)

Photo : A Niaralander's First Time Visit To His Girlfriend In Osun. / Don't Wait Till Someone Get Electrocuted... / Online Beggars Are Not Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.