Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London (34333 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by sonnie10: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
phazotron:

igbo people at their best

NDLEA Investigates Arrest of Arik Crew in London for Drugs Trafficking

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said that it is probing the arrest of two crew members of the nation’s major carrier, Arik Air, at the Heathrow Airport, London, on suspicion of drugs trafficking.

The agency, in a statement Tuesday said: “The Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahmadu Giade has ordered the investigation of two crew members of Arik Air arrested at Heathrow Airport, London, in connection with drug trafficking.

“It was gathered that the crew members, Temitayo Olubunmi Daramola was found in possession of 6kg of cocaine while Delita Abibimgbi was found with 60 packets of cigarettes.” The drugs are valued at £600,000.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by AnanseK(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
siraj1402:
Salam alaykum ikwan.

Is Aminat (f) not ukhti ?
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Berrymoss(f): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:
I am 100% sure which part of Nigeria the smuggler is from

We are industrious people again

We are the best

We are from Isreal

We are Jewsi

We must make am by all force
#teamhatewillkillyou
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by sonnie10: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sylvarresta:
some tribe are on a mission to destroy the good name of this country...... they are always very hardworking and industrious.... I no mention name o

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said that it is probing the arrest of two crew members of the nation’s major carrier, Arik Air, at the Heathrow Airport, London, on suspicion of drugs trafficking.

The agency, in a statement Tuesday said: “The Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahmadu Giade has ordered the investigation of two crew members of Arik Air arrested at Heathrow Airport, London, in connection with drug trafficking.

“It was gathered that the crew members, Temitayo Olubunmi Daramola was found in possession of 6kg of cocaine while Delita Abibimgbi was found with 60 packets of cigarettes.” The drugs are valued at £600,000.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by imochidozie1992(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
vacancy!!!
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by FrankValency(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sylvarresta:
some tribe are on a mission to destroy the good name of this country...... they are always very hardworking and industrious.... I no mention name o
Don't u think we should give them freedom or let them go so they don't achieve this mission grin

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by deor03(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just when i thought this was "news" or are we back in 2013 ?

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by 989900: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
The name of the crew member was not mentioned, or was it?

I pray the gods help this clueless generation with reading and comprehension.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
The plane didn't take him high enough so he added cocaine.
Finally, a witty post .... grin
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by gbishman: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
How come the immigration guys over at hearthrow airport found the substance didnt they take of from Nigeria. Really questions need to be asked and people fired. This is quite embarrassing come to think of it
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Francis5: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
deleted
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Francis5: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Pardon my animalistic tendency. My brain was offered as offering to my village priest after my birth.

You are pardoned. I was just showing you that by all likelihood the recent plane drug pusher would be Yorruber.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Sylvarresta(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonnie10:

ur source jawe dear

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by petchi: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
igbo people at their best[/quote]

Shame on you you tribalist...full of envy and hatred. Your type are suppose to be in the grave.
angry[quote author=phazotron post=37320962]
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Sylvarresta(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
FrankValency:
Don't u think we should give them freedom or let them go so they don't achieve this mission grin
that's true, make we just give them deir Bia.......
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:

Very nice
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Eluwilussit(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol.. I am from that part and I am not even sorry tongue

Nothing to be sorry about, bruh. The igbos are great people. I remember my prof back then in Unical, once said in the class, and I quote, "thank God for the Igbo man. Without the Igbo man, Nigeria will be in trouble." You know what? He's not Igbo.

Anybody who thinks less of the igbos is simply jealous of their enterprise, and most Nigerians are. The SE needs to be encouraged by the FG. I don't mean BuBu. He is too vindictive. But someday, someone who understands what talent is, will be at the helm of things. Then we can call a spade a spade and put round pegs in round holes. Till then, we will meander and rigmarole in our national life. grin grin grin
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Francis5:

“It was gathered that the crew members, Temitayo Olubunmi Daramola [/b]was found in possession of 6kg of cocaine while [b]Delita Abibimgbi was found with 60 packets of cigarettes.” The drugs are valued at £600,000.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ndlea-investigates-arrest-of-arik-crew-in-london-for-drugs-trafficking/148195/
why are you spamming the thread with a link from 2013

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by uniklinkum(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Francis5:

You are pardoned. I was just showing you that by all likelihood the recent plane drug pusher would be Yorruber.

The ancestral madness in your bloodline is yielding fruit already.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by petchi: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015

What has this two names got to do with Igbo men. Are the not Yorubas.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by ElFenomeno1: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
justi4jesu:
This was not his first trip with the substance but unfortunately will be his last. Kpele

How do you know it is not his first trip?
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by after1: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

We are the best

We are from Isreal

We are Jews

Yeebhoes cheesy
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by theenii: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

We are the best

We are from Isreal

We are Jews

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by chudidonas(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Nothing to be sorry about, bruh. The igbos are great people. I remember my prof back then in Unical, once said in the class, and I quote, "thank God for the Igbo man. Without the Igbo man, Nigeria will be in trouble." You know what? He's not Igbo.

Anybody who thinks less of the igbos is simply jealous of their enterprise, and most Nigerians are. The SE needs to be encouraged by the FG. I don't mean BuBu. He is too vindictive. But someday, someone who understands what talent is, will be at the helm of things. Then we can call a spade a spade and put round pegs in round holes. Till then, we will meander and rigmarole in our national life. grin grin grin

Well said. A thousand likes

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by jcross19: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
I do suspect this ndlea guys all their suspects they have been bursted were from one tribe now I know this culprit is from other side but was not caught in our air port here, why maybe because is not heeboo man.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
all na hustle according to some people...
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by LastProphet: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
What tribe is he? Is he one of the usual suspects?
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by villareal15(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Do.pe.st comment of the day! wink
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by justi4jesu(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

How do you know it is not his first trip?

You don't need a soothsayer.
Re: Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London by arabianights: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

We are the best

We are from Isreal

We are Jews

Are you defining the IGBO MAN? grin
its just a question .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State / Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.