Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,125 members, 7,867,252 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage (490 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage by Yusufyisau(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage / General… /ByNqpN pic.twitter.com/YFOZDV7bxo
Re: Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage by azimibraun: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Its okay...We all are innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Amaechi Used N4billion Agriculture Loan From CBN For Political Patronage by size40: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
That name "Amaechi" still strkes fear in d hearts of many.in my state Rivers State and Nigeria particularly those of them on d other side of d divide (the PDP). I wonder how long it will take the PDP and their supporters to learn a simple lesson of life. After all the smear campaigns against the person of Buhari, my Amiable Governor Amaechi, and many other APC suppoerts b4 the election, they still lost the election woefully. Will all these campaign of hate and lies against my former governor bring GEJ and the PDD back? The answer is NO. Amaechi has done what he was supposed to do by making his party wins which happened so with our massive support. So if they like, make them vex from now till Christ comes, it doesn't change anything. GEJ and the PDP has been booted out of office by our party the APC.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Fighting Fashola, Says Tinubu / Should It Matter Where Buhari’s Appointees Come From? / Illegal Arms Possession: Dasuki Gets Bail On Self-recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.