Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim (990 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by lolaxavier(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is so hilarious. I can't count how many times I have watched this over. I would have gone 1000 miles before looking back if I were to be among those guys. It is a 16-second video. It will be worth your megabyte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPPirxvqI0
Re: Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by 175(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
D guy na bomber
Re: Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by dominique(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin

Talk true if you see a man running toward you with a butcher knife, what will you do?
Re: Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by lolaxavier(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
dominique:
LMAO grin grin grin

Talk true if you see a man running toward you with a butcher knife, what will you do?

Before you say wait, i don land for my house grin
Re: Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by beevee1: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omo na ben johnson be that oo, for this kind Boko time, nor do ooo
Re: Very Hilarious: When You Think You Are The Victim by lolaxavier(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
beevee1:
Omo na ben johnson be that oo, for this kind Boko time, nor do ooo

grin
Just so hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Pic / A Very Touching Story / Photo: Hilarious Pic To Grind Up Ur Tuesday...happy Hustle Don't Miss This:d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.