Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have S3x With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have S3x With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court (400 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have S3x With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court by Kunlexic(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
A man named Salau Kehinde who was accused of beating his wife told a Customary Court in Ikorodu, Lagos that he indeed physically abuses his wife whenever she refuses to have s3x with him.

<

His wife, Shakirat approached the court seeking for dissolution of their 10-year old marriage that has produced two children. This was because of his continuous assault anytime she returned from work and refused to have s3x because she was either too tired or for other reasons.

According to a report by Vanguard, the woman requested that the court dissolve their marriage and grant her custody of the children. Reacting to the wife’s accusation, Kehinde accepted the claim that he used to beat her whenever she denied him s3x and if she came home late from her trading business.

He said, “She refuses to cook for me when she is pregnant. She also said I should look for another wife.”

He however promised to stop beating or threatening her and will take her back if she wants to stay with him. The Court adjourned the case for possible reconciliation.
Re: ‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have S3x With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court by adamshuaib(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why nah
Re: ‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have S3x With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court by therealdeal10: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wat a coward

(1) (Reply)

Bedbug Fumigation Services / Most Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Join This BBM Channel For Fabulous Jewelry C0049E80A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.