Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company (664 Views)

Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend / US Music Star Jidenna Shares Photo Of His Childhoodh Home In Nigeria / US Music Star Jidenna Shares Photo Of His Childhood Home In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by ogochukwu247(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lYix7XGZoq0/Vdycxy_zhyI/AAAAAAAAKzM/cWMROlL8wFw/s400/brymo-shoot-41.jpg[/img]
Nigerian singer, Brymo, has signed a new recording and distribution deal with US based music company, Tate Music Music Group. According to an online news portal, ERAVE, the deal is territorial and only covers the United States of America.
Confirming the deal through his manager, Lanre Lawal, Brymo said:
I decided not to say anything until now because I prefer to allow the work speak for itself rather than making noise that is pointless. I decided to let the fans know about it now that our first major project which is my new album is set for release

Follow the jump to see more of this story:

Brymo is set to release his first international album, Trance, under the Tate Music Group imprint. The 8- track album will feature selected songs from Brymo’s last two albums: Merchant, Dealers & Slaves and Tabula Rasa.
Brymo's manager said:
We picked songs from those albums because we wanted to release materials that meets the standards of the international radio and market. We also believe fans need to listen to songs from the already released albums

Congratulations and best of luck with this new venture Brymo

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportmusic.net/brymo-signs-new-deal-with-us-music-company/
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by myners007: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
I see a major flop ahead of his careeer
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
myners007:
You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by deadZONE: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
no sos we dey hear, after some days the company would come and say there dont know any brymo.
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by horexy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ibrahimò...ara n be ti mo fe da.
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by emerged01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
I see the guy going places.
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Congratulations. More money

1 Like

Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by SUGARBEE(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
That's great for him... Congrats brymo

1 Like

Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by Sylvarresta(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
finally, am so happy for this guy
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by Sylvarresta(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
myners007:
that is y u never make am, idiot u better pray make u reach him level because I no even see u within his level
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by myners007: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sylvarresta:
that is y u never make am, idiot u better pray make u reach him level because I no even see u within his level
Im glad that im above u and your generation. PHD from University of Birmigham wasn't a fluke.
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by Sylvarresta(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
myners007:
Im glad that im above u and your generation. PHD from University of Birmigham wasn't a fluke.
lol u wish, no be phd from Birmingham, na phcn from Luanda, akindindinrin..... keep fooling urself
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by 9jabox(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
This guy and Asa are in a class of their own. If only we have more of them in our industry, our music won't be the joke it is today.

#GoodWorkMan
Re: Brymo Signs New Deal With US Music Company by 2dice(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good Musik
Always a fan ... Infact am your A.C grin

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares Coupled Up Pic With Ex Freda Edewor / Burna Boy Dives Into Cheering Crowd At Star Trek Finale(pics) / Seun Kuti Attacks Pastors Oyakhilome, Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.