Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Brimstone Golden Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brimstone Golden Concept (2622 Views)

Please Are They Real Brimstone Golden Concept / Brimstone Golden Concepts Vacancy / Brimstone Golden Concept. If It Real Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brimstone Golden Concept by missKiffy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
I got an invite from them for an interview with them tomorrow. They are in Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Did anybody else got the invite and please are they real?
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by chocolateme(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Be careful in case they are scammers
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by Benny4(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
missKiffy:
I got an invite from them for an interview with them tomorrow. They are in Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Did anybody else got the invite and please are they real?

It's Gnld dear, I had bin there b4. So if u got d cash u could go ahead!!! #My_2kobo
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by Frankaka8(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
NO. Gnld.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by missKiffy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Benny4:

It's Gnld dear, I had bin there b4. So if u got d cash u could go ahead!!! #My_2kobo
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by missKiffy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Frankaka8:
NO. Gnld.
Thanks
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by profbabatunde: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
missKiffy:
yes they are real
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by missKiffy(f): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2015
profbabatunde:

yes they are real
Real for where, that someone confirmed that he's been there and they are GNLD
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by nwaabu(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2016
They are real, the company is into investment not GNLD.... it's a job that u will love to do trust me.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by gbagyiza: 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
missKiffy:

I hv received same interview message frm same organization.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
nwaabu:
They are real, the company is into investment not GNLD.... it's a job that u will love to do trust me.

its like ur one of dem
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by toseman(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
before you jump into conclusions always make qualitative research.
The firm is not gnld,this is the website of the firm.... www.brimstonegoldenconcept.com

A gnld wouldn't open website for their operations..I was also sent an invite but am not going..
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by pcicero(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
toseman:
before you jump into conclusions always make qualitative research.
The firm is not gnld,this is the website of the firm.... www.brimstonegoldenconcept.com

A gnld wouldn't open website for their operations..I was also sent an invite but am not going..

What research? I've just checked your website and there's nothing cogent on it.
What really does it cost to host a website these days?

Una no dey tire? Rogues
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by toseman(m): 3:31am On May 04, 2016
pcicero:

What research? I've just checked your website and there's nothing cogent on it.
What really does it cost to host a website these days?

Una no dey tire? Rogues

Bro, choice your words politely,calling someone you have no evidence against a rogue is not cool.

Mind you,it is not my website, am not in anyway affiliated with the firm. I was also sent the invite and from experience I felt its not GNLD, cause I have never honored the interview for once.
I might be wrong anyway.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by toseman(m): 3:35am On May 04, 2016
Benny4:

Did you really went for the interview? and it turned out that it was GNLD ?
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by omot4real(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2016
dey r scammers and dey collect 3000 Naira for registration after wasting 3 hours biting around the bush.those guys are bastards
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by afilaka(f): 6:44am On May 04, 2016
confirm Gnld.been dere before.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2016
Brimstone Concept, getting a website is not that expensive. if your guys are real as you claim, you don't try to persuade people to come for interview and a guess three to four different people cant cook up stories to deter the acclaimed real company.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept by Benny4(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2016
toseman:

Did you really went for the interview? and it turned out that it was GNLD ?

Read my statement well and stop acting like u one of those blood sucker, with that boastful dude at the helm of affairs.... Smh

(1) (Reply)

Rich Global Limited.....real Or Fake??? ASAP / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / I Need To Leave My Confort Zone, Pls Ur Advice Will Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.