Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (48237 Views)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by mickey45: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Hunry:
if you do pay any security fee monthly then those guys nid to be sued & arrested.Sorry for your loss

Exactly! The so called "Guards" didn't live up to their name and so shd also pay.

BTW, all those who're selling things they can't bear losing should have some sort of insurance cover.

Imagine what those who had those fire-razed shops in Big Malls have paid for their ignorance.
Compared to Banks whose managers (the wide-eyed ones). even make profit from bank theft.
Insurance made the difference!

Op, the wisdom that got you this will by God's grace get you more than this. Amen
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by chimoskyg(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2015
In this hard time na only God go punish dose idiot.

May God repay you bro.

I feel yr pain embarassed
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by pinkheartng: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry for your loss sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ariwa2(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
May God repay you back, sorry for the loss.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by OYOGREAT(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder why people are so heartless like this. #1.5m is not a small money, if you insure you business contact insurance company immediately.
If not contact the police to investigate the matter, they can do it if they really want to do their job. They will know those who have no job (NFA) in you nieghbourhood they may get them arrested. Those people may have one or two things to say about the matter.
Sorry, may you be blessed.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by OpraMenu(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
My bro sorry for your loss, this the same thing they did and Stole my laptop, Brand new Dsl Camera I just bought for over 100 thousand, and other things. The worst part was the event I just covered 2 days earlier was still in the camera. And judging from your pictures it's not been long you bought those things. Right?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Boyooosa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
they are not thieves, they are ur friends, find out from them one by one, one would be nervous and u ll be able to trace the others.... bi iku ile o pa ni, to de o le payan.
the person that led dat group or broke that wall has sat down on that chair b4. quote me. sorry bro, wit d austerity wey dey, eh ya... DOO!

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by MeandSum: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
watts75:
I came to my shop at Hakimi street, Dutse today hoping to open for business as usual, only to meet the shop bungled by criminals.

They took away 17 brand new laptops and about 40 different mobile phones amounting to 1.5 million naira.
That's sad! sad
I hope you have insurance. Why didnt you install security system there?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ICRMJigawa(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
onyxo76:
i don't understand these burglars again ,they have broken into my house 5 times already through my roof,they never steal anything since i don't keep money at home nor my tablet and computer which always go out with me.
They end up destroying my bathroom taps and eating my stew and left over rice. This has happened over the last 2 years ,i know it's the same set of thieves since the mode of operation is always the same. happens during the day when all have gone to work..i wonder why they keep coming to the same place where they know there is nothing to steal .
Watch out for poison in ur soup next time.
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ICRMJigawa(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
onward4life:
Guu morning bro.. u mentioned dutse. Is it dutse kastina or dutse abuja ... bro lion heart for ur loss, pray harder because approval from u wud be paid back in full... thanks.
And wat u goon do abt it?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by hardbody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
gidjah:
Dont be ignorant bro,he said the right thing, I am a security pesonnel too, they gat agents aound, just go to th nearest post of thiers with a little tip,when ever they want to do their job, they can really be good at it o.

You just did not understand the flow of the conversation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.