Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song (871 Views)

Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / This Girl Sings Better Than Beyonce / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by 2sex(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hey people...

What you about to see will shock you to your marrows and also reveal that there are lots of better stars or singers who are less popular than many stars we have come to know.

I am lover of blues and RnB but really, this guy killed this song.

Here is the facebook link where he does a sing along with the owner of the song.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialFunniestCrazyVideo/videos/476320699192718/

Here is the youtube video to the sing along if you can't view the facebook link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnGYbQV11GA

And here is the video the original song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzwkcbTQ7ZE

If you can't watch it due to the kind of phone you are using, kindly use savefrom.net to download the youtube videos and compare...

sincerely, you would love it!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
J
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by 2sex(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
J
j for joker
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
2sex:
j for joker
You play poker?
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by 2sex(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
You play poker?
I am a tocker
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if you know the Meaning of that.
2sex:
I am a tocker
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by 2sex(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
I wonder if you know the Meaning of that.
I tock to get high.... How is that? cheesy
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
2sex:
I tock to get high.... How is that? cheesy
Your username leaves me in quango..
Re: This Guy Killed It... Sings Better Than The Owner Of The Song by 2sex(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Your username leaves me in quango..
why doesn't leave you cloud Nine?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Psquare - Omg (official Dance Video) / . / Top Ten(10) Lyricists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.