Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,945 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins? (1834 Views)

LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election / Anambra Governorship Tussle: Andy Uba Heads To The Court Yet Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins? by desgiezd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
nuzo:

In the view of Oyin and Aregbesolas' incompetence to lead the beautiful state; I was trying to make it clear that Osun people could do better than churning out these two.

Let us give Aregbesola the benefit of doubt as he has never been tried as a governor before. For Oyinlola, I doubt if he can ever perform as a governor. We are all witnesses to the time he was military governor in Lagos and all infrastructure deteriorated under his watch. In fact, immediately he was replaced by Buba Marwa, Marwa said publicly that he could not believe that Lagos roads could deteriorate to the level they were then. Oyin simply did not perform as a military governor.
Re: Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins? by lucabrasi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
nuzo:

Those were my thoughts given to what I have seen and read about the man. Mind you, I never told anyone to buy into it, instead i went further to allow myself to be corrected if i was wrong.

In the view of Oyin and Aregbesolas' incompetence to lead the beautiful state; I was trying to make it clear that Osun people could do better than churning out these two.
unless you r judging him facially or you have a pre concieved idea of what he ll be like even without doing any psycho analysis on him,i still believe he deserves the benefit of doubt and cant be compared to oyinlola who has been in governance first as a milad and a 2 terms civillian gov who hasnt done much for the people,the highest post aregbesola has attained is that of a commissioner
Re: Judgement Day For Osun Governorship Tussle - Aregbesola Or Oyinlola, Who Wins? by abdkabir(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ Nuzo U really should substantiate your "Diabolical Tout" Feelings. I see as quite Ignorant if not diabolical in itself to pass "dirty" comments about a person you hardly know .

Even if your feelings are based on news items, Aregbesola mostly has been at the receiving end of the OSUN PDP despicable acts. God forgive us all.

Even at that , in his struggles, this man has refused to be cowed down, rather continuing the struggle for the sake of scores who have been maimed defending the peoples' cause.

In the true spirit of progressive ideals, Heres a Man who helped introduce probably for the first time in the country's Election Petition History, the use of Forensic Evidences. And we call this diabolical,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How State Governors Planned A ‘massacre’ Of Sng Protesters In Abuja Today / Obasanjo's Grandson Turns Rapper, Drops Single In March. / Igbo Market In India To Close On March 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.