Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Supply Crusher And Grinder Equipment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Supply Crusher And Grinder Equipment (769 Views)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Crusher And Grinder Equipment by shjycrushe: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2009
smileyDear All,
Do you need the mining and quarring equipment?Now ,please pay attation to our company , The following is our products,I hope you interest in them:

Jaw crusher,stone crusher, mining machine,impact crusher, Cone Crusher,mill,Ball mill,Raymond mill, Raymond grinder,Vibrating screen,Vibrating feeder,Sand washing machine,Sand making machine, vsi crusher, crushing plant,High Pressure Suspension Grinder,Belt Conveyer,ect.
you can click our website :http://www.mineral-grinder.com
In addition:
Our company name : Shanghai Jianye Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
If you intrest our products,please send email to sunnyzhang927@gmail.com
and leave your email.
Best regards                                                                               
Sunny
[i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Greeting To All Members Of The The Forum / Deplorable State Of Nigeria, What Has Been Your Own Contribution? / Worst Thing<s>you Have Ever Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.