Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) (24073 Views)

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by chimere66: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2015
The Prince of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi was spotted with Governor of Kaduna State Malam Nasir El-Rufai in Abuja.Of recent,Prince Adedamola has been visiting top politicians in Nigeria since the demise of his father Ooni of Ile-Ife.

He recently paid a visit to Olusegun Obasanjo and also was spotted with Emir Sanusi 11 yesterday.It is not clear why he visited El-Rufai but sources say it may be linked to who succeeds the late Ooni.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/prince-of-ile-ife-barrister-adedamola.html

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by HungerBAD: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Sometimes i am puzzled to how people act.

They say the Yoruba race started from IFE. We have a prince that wants to be a King in Ife, going to Kano, Kaduna, ABuja and other "NORTHERN STATES" lobbying to be the King of a Yoruba land.

Lobbying for a Western Stool, in the Northern part of Nigeria.

So what exactly am i missing here?does this mean the Ooniship will be decided in the North? or are the Kingmakers living in the North?or maybe Ife is related to the North?once upon a time, Oba's used to be picked very quietly. But now? everything has been politicized for selfish reasons.

What happened to the Oracles making the choice of who rules?anyway i am just an observer, performing my Civic duty.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by bebene: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2015
El rufai be like, go and wait for me in my sitting room,so that we will snap a picture like the one you had with emir sanusi am attending to some serious issues here.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by INTROVERT(f): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2015
emmm okay
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Smooyis(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Over ambitious if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2015
hu zz dis guy?
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Na hausa dey appoint Ooni?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Prospective yoruba obas acknowledging their slave masters!!! It is obvious the next Ooni would be decided by the sokoto caliphate!!

38 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by bewla(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

They say the Yoruba race started from IFE. We have a prince that wants to be a King in Ife, going to Kano, Kaduna, ABuja and other "NORTHERN STATES" lobbying to be the King of a Yoruba land.

So what exactly am i missing here?does this mean the Ooniship will be decided in the North? or are the Kingmakers living in the North?or maybe Ife is related to the North?once upon a time, Oba's used to be picked very quietly. But now? everything has been politicized for selfish reasons.

What happened to the Oracles making the choice of who rules?anyway i am just an observer, performing my Civic duty.
I wonder o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by HungerBAD: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Prospective yoruba obas acknowledging their slave masters!!! It is obvious the next Ooni would be decided by the sokoto caliphate!!

Be Civil.

It is too early for this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by chimere66: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2015
DrWise:
Na hausa dey appoint Ooni?
lol
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol....this prince is sick

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Shame on damola Aderemi. How can a prince from ife take off his shoes for a kano emir. Ife princes or princesses are exempted from taking off their shoes when visiting or being visited by other royals, even when visiting the Ooni. Yet, damola sees nothing wrong with taking off his own shoes for an hausa emir in kano.

25 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by bebene: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
saxywale:
Shame on damola Aderemi. How can a prince from ife take off his shoes for a kano emir. Ife princes or princesses are exempted from taking off their shoes when visiting or being visited by other royals, even when visiting the Ooni. Yet, damola sees nothing wrong with taking off his own shoes for an hausa emir in kano.
who exempted them?

8 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Lolz......dats called ROYALE-CUM-POLITICAL consultation

Tank God na abum onye-Igbo...........we gat no regard 4 royal rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by attacker231: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

When I remember you are old, jobless, ugly, frustrated and senile, I always try to ignore you but pity your pathetic life. Shame.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

The yorubas are governed from the north? Is that your submission?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

It goes to show that the Ooni stool as grown from just being a Yoruba obaship position to one of national importance. The position is so important that the choice of who mounts the throne next is now a national concern.

The above notwithstanding, I personally disapprove of the campaign methods of prince Aderemi. The ruling house he came from is not eligible to present candidates in this particular contest, so, his candidacy is not valid. He should stop lobbying politicians to help him bypass the existing rotation policy.

11 Likes

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by chimere66: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2015
20pounds:

The yorubas are governed from the north? Is that your submission?
Think he is wrong

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by veekid(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
okay
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by asumo12: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
undecided

This guy self...

Wait make ifa choose the king u no won wait bah?

If u become the king with force ehn...

I rest my lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by fpeter(f): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
cool...CHANGE
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by jimfend: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Why are they looking at each other eye-ball to eye-ball like that?

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
yesterday na sanusi

today na Rufai

OK na
we are watching

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by tolexy007(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
wetin the guy they find up and down self?....abi the guy don forget say na Oracle go choose the next Ooni of Ile ife tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by aaamos(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
k
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by nnadychuks(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Prince Of Ile-Ife Barrister Adedamola Aderemi Spotted With Gov. El-Rufai(Pic) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
NOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt / Lugard Osuji, Kennedy Ibeh, Marcel Odunze Resign From Imo House Of Assembly / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.