Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. (2754 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / Buhari Order Military To Protect Fulani Cow Owners From Rustlers Ignored BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Please! Please!! Please!!!......
As a concerned citizen of Nigeria, I want to use this opportunity to advice the owners of the bus that killed the Fulani cows, they better go and apologise to the owners of the cows by paying in cash if not those guys will come back for any bus plying that road at night and you all know what it mean. You can't kill a Fulani cow and go free, it is impossible, they must revenge the death of their cows. Even the villagers might not be spared.

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:
As a concerned citizen of Nigeria, I want to use this opportunity to advice the owners of the bus that killed the Fulani cows, they better go and apologise to the owners of the cows by paying in cash if not those guys will come back for any bus plying that road at night and you all know what it mean. You can't kill a Fulani cow and go free, it is impossible, they must revenge the death of their cows. Even the villagers might not be spared.

guy they no fit do anything...
asaba boys no they smile too so forget threat...
they should just reason wellah bc the bus sef no dey in good shape...

11 Likes

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Those people fit do anything because of cow.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

bc they never see anything yet worth more than cows...

2 Likes

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

Asaba is not North central where you kill people anyhow.

The Fulanis should rather go and apologize to the car owner for damaging his car.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by jumper524(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

keep dreaming boy
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
jumper524:
keep dreaming boy
as joseph the dreamer abi?? boi boi
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Becos of cow?no be human being oo,make dem try do nonsense for delta na,their e eye go red

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by enkay2go(f): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Hahaha. Cow? Hahaha.....Concerned citizen,abeg,human being wen Dem bomb finish for north,Dem don apologize? So,na come cow people go apologize,abi?

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by bigass(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

It belongs to Delta state govt. i hope they will kill Okowa, the Governor
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by gmaribel(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Those Fulani see cow as their children. Since they don't have House they can come back and attack whoever kills their cows.

They are uneducated and in addition to using charms they are completely fearless.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by yorubatic: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

6 Likes

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Tkester: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Asaba is not North central where you kill people anyhow.

The Fulanis should rather go and apologize to the car owner for damaging his car.

Lol @ the bolded.

But on a more serious note, the cow herders are heartless, it's most likely they will seek revenge someday in their near future.

You know he that is down fears no fall, their lives are worthless just as their cows, so they don't fear death and that's why they are always quick to violence.

If I'm to advice I will suggest that the people that are guilty of killing the cow should stay very vigilant, if anything they should send the fulanis back to their devilish abode. Those people suck!

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Which kind rubbish be this? Does the highway look a pasture ground? If they don't value their lives, let them drop a pin.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by drss(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Ever since Buwari was sworn in, the fulanis thirst for blood increased. Bunch of savages and babarians.

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by c33b33(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
It was an accident,what if human beings had died? Will you come and post this threat here?

If anything happens to anybody in Asaba,the Fulani cattle herders may go scot free but I cannot assure the hausa Fulani on the streets of Asaba that. So if you know them ask them to calm down. Asaba no be Abuja where cow go dey ply main road anyhow.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
That will make the matter worst. I think he should involve the Police because those Fulani people wicked pass Hausa people.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by AlPeter: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2015
kill a fulani's only son he will cry and say it is the will of God, but Kill one of his Cows and he will bring the heaven down hard on not only you but your entire family, IF you allow it.

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Festy4u(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

I will urge u to advice ur Fulani brothers to opt for ranches where their cattles can be bred safely rather than constitute themselves as a nuisance in dis time and age. Talking about them retaliating over d killings of their cows is quite laughable cos if dey still believe in one Nigeria as dey claim then retaliation will only force them out of Delta state compulsorily. It's high time dey start doing things right or be ready to face d dire consequences.

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Talented90(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
IDIOT!!!
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by BraniacX(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

Make them come................cool

Delta state no be benue or plateau state or southwest, you do anyhow you go see anyhow, you go loose the rest of your cows and your lives go follow too and nothing buhari go fit do about this one grin

But wait first..........

You really get mind for this rubbish when you come misyarn for here oh OP angry

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by WailingWailer00(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulani people aren't Nigerians in the first place, wetin dey give those Mai nunu mind? May be na Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
almajirimallam:

And who will pay for the bus

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Delta state no be benue or plateau state or southwest, you do anyhow you go see anyhow, you go loose the rest of your cows and your lives go follow too and nothing buhari go fit do about this one grin

But wait first..........

I yarn the truth bros, when it start una go run.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by neolboy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Delta no b north o, 4get beggin, na dem suppose come beg
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by mightyhaze: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bull poo! D owners of d cattle shd be arrested n prosected 4 puttin human lives in danger on d high way! For Gods sake wot r cows doin on our highways?? I remember dis is how a national goal keeper lost d use of his legs,wen he rammed in2 cattle on d hi way. Op u must be mad 4 dis ur silly suggestion

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
BraniacX:

But wait first..........

You guys are flexing here from the comfort of your homes while underrating good advice probably because you are unaware of the Fulani culture of revenge.
Believe me these ppl are unforgiving, ready to bide their time but eventually always exacting their pound of flesh, even if it means waiting and passing this responsibility to the next generation.

Find below a short description of the Fulani warrior, it went viral via text msg shortly after the Dogo Nahauwa massacre in Jos Plateau State a few years ago - it might help you understand the gravity of what the OP is talking about.

THE FULANI WARRIOR

Never fight a war (hot or cold) with the Fulani. Because they have:
1. No rules of engagement (they just hit)
2. No POW's (they don't take prisoners)
3. No mercy (once they pick out an enemy)
4. No fighting fatigue (they are forever fit and prepared, due to their lifestyle)
5. No need for adequate food and permanent abode (they live on very little and live in the wilderness)
6. No end to hostilities (they fight to finish)
7. No ignorance of terrain & location (their lifestyle makes them human GPS)
8. No deterrence due to casualties (they are strategically distributed all over West and Central Africa, and highly mobile)
9. No need for tranquility (they have no permanent settlements which need peace to thrive)
10. No communication problem once they distribute cola nuts to allies.

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by BraniacX(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You guys are flexing here from the comfort of your homes while underrating good advice probably because you are unaware of the Fulani culture of revenge.
Believe me these ppl are unforgiving, ready to bide their time but eventually always exacting their pound of flesh, even if it means waiting and passing this responsibility to the next generation.

Find below a short description of the Fulani warrior, it went viral via text msg shortly after the Dogo Nahauwa massacre in Jos Plateau State a few years ago - it might help you understand the gravity of what the OP is talking about.

THE FULANI WARRIOR

Never fight a war (hot or cold) with the Fulani. Because they have:
1. No rules of engagement (they just hit)
2. No POW's (they don't take prisoners)
3. No mercy (once they pick out an enemy)
4. No fighting fatigue (they are forever fit and prepared, due to their lifestyle)
5. No need for adequate food and permanent abode (they live on very little and live in the wilderness)
6. No end to hostilities (they fight to finish)
7. No ignorance of terrain & location (their lifestyle makes them human GPS)
8. No deterrence due to casualties (they are strategically distributed all over West and Central Africa, and highly mobile)
9. No need for tranquility (they have no permanent settlements which need peace to thrive)
10. No communication problem once they distribute cola nuts to allies.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

I can tell you've impressed yourself

You only failed to impress me

And how many peeps have you quoted this trash to and have them peeing their pants? cheesy and erm........this ain't plateau nigger and that is that and to your lousy virtuperations, I will simply say kill them all, every man, woman, boy, girl........whatever even your fulani's down south know not to misbehave as we are always just looking for an excuse to wipe them out.....permanently!!!

You must have mistaken us for some apologetic yoruba's

I repeat again-------------to all you fulani modafvckas BRING IT ON!!! Cow no be the only thing when go die when e set

RUBBISH!!

2 Likes

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by BraniacX(m): 4:56am On Aug 27, 2015
almajirimallam:

I yarn the truth bros, when it start una go run.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

I hear say una don upgrade dey use AK47 grin

We shall see cool

1 Like

Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Ilekeh(f): 4:57am On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Fulani people aren't Nigerians in the first place, wetin dey give those Mai nunu mind? May be na Islam

They are.
It's like saying yorubas aren't Nigerians despite the fact that they're spread out across west africa.
Same with Fulanis, they're spread out.
Stop the ignorance.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

I can tell you've impressed yourself

You only failed to impress me

And how many peeps have you quoted this trash to and have them peeing their pants? cheesy and erm........this ain't plateau nigger and that is that and to your lousy virtuperations, I will simply say kill them all, every man, woman, boy, girl........whatever even your fulani's down south know not to misbehave as we are always just looking for an excuse to wipe them out.....permanently!!!

You must have mistaken us for some apologetic yoruba's

I repeat again-------------to all you fulani modafvckas BRING IT ON!!! Cow no be the only thing when go die when e set

RUBBISH!!

Bros abeg never take the Fulani mafias for a ride,they can wipe out a generation even to its taproot.
Re: My advise to the bus owner that killed a fulani cow. by Dbboy(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Why do people over hype this Fulani people, for your info I for one when I got my BMW 3 series 2004 model back in 2007 I rammed into a Fulani man pack of cow and sheep I saw some sheep down and a cow down that Died there 4 in number 3 sheep and 1 cow and when my car passed, I would have come down to say sorry but since mallam value cows more than his mother I just drove off and left and nothing happened not even in that community were it happened and here you are op coming to tell us about an apocalypse that would happen because one cow died. The Fulani man is a business man and as one the know about risk of doing business. What they don't like is when you knowinly just harm there property for no just call, trust me the would strike back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive Private Jets. / Diversification of Nigeria Economy : We Need Techs more than Agric !e / A New York Times Report On Gen Buhari Government In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.