Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Must A Webdesigner Be A Graphic Designer Too? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Must A Webdesigner Be A Graphic Designer Too? (460 Views)

Need A Gifted Webdesigner! / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must A Webdesigner Be A Graphic Designer Too? by engrrichie92(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
I hear some webmasters say this that there's no web design without graphic design.. how true is this?
how about CSS?..thought the role of CSS was to style and give the site aesthetics
must one learn graphics design alongside web programming language to be an expert webmaster?
Re: Must A Webdesigner Be A Graphic Designer Too? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
engrrichie92:
I hear some webmasters say this that there's no web design without graphic design.. how true is this?
how about CSS?..thought the role of CSS was to style and give the site aesthetics
must one learn graphics design alongside web programming language to be an expert webmaster?

yes na you must also learn graphics. else niggas will charge you hig to do graphics for your web pprojects
Re: Must A Webdesigner Be A Graphic Designer Too? by j4sure(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
engrrichie92:

well its a added advantage if you know it or else you need to start paying graphics designer for any projects

(1) (Reply)

Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 / TECHNOLOGY: Step Into The World Of Virtual Gaming With Oculus - Mark Zuckerberg / How To Fix Joomla Website Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.