Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Kids Deserve Love Too - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kids Deserve Love Too (1490 Views)

Calabarians On Nairaland, What Did Bingo Do To Deserve This Type Of Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2015
I just saw a thread on how to pamper cats and decided to create this one too. Not that I'm opposing it but I just want to bring to your awareness that kids are lovable too. Shame to all Nigerians who don't value them until they're old enough to be in your soup pot. Shame on you! angry sad
Take a look at these cute pictures. They may educate you to treat your kids right smiley

[img]

[/img]
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Rocktation, I beg of you, don't lock this thread too! If you must, let me know so I can take these kids out first. You can't lock them in the thread undecided
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by donholy28(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
in some pics i see dogs and puppies... op ur confused
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2015
Still wouldn't stop me from eating my isi-ewu and goat meat pepper soup. grin
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Still wouldn't stop me from eating my isi-ewu and goat meat pepper soup. grin
Wicked soul!
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
in some pics i see dogs and puppies... op ur confused
No, you're confused. They're dogs and kids
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by donholy28(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

No, you're confused. They're dogs and kids
what re dogs doing in d picture
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
what re dogs doing in d picture
Just to show you how precious goats are. Moreover, they're all pets and should be treated with dignity
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by Kelvingarcia(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
op this is naija where goat is meant for meat nd dogs for pet .Shikena#
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kelvingarcia:
op this is naija where goat is meant for meat nd dogs for pet .Shikena#
You're such a heartless soul! Can't u find other animals like rats and crocodiles for meat in that bush behind ur house? Leave the goats alone, they're harmless!!
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by Kelvingarcia(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheHeGoat:

You're such a heartless soul! Can't u find other animals like rats and crocodiles for meat in that bush behind ur house? Leave the goats alone, they're harmless!!

Shey if i prepare rat or crocs come serve u go sidon dey chop abi.Little do i wonder why ur moniker is "TheHeGoat".
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kelvingarcia:

Shey if i prepare rat or crocs come serve u go sidon dey chop abi.Little do i wonder why ur moniker is "TheHeGoat".
Goats are harmless and innocent. Eat any other animals u like
Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by largehead: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't see any reason y I would call My large dogs PET... the only pets should be d smaller Breeds like the likes of Lhasa apso, chihuahua, shi tzu and d rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Deserve Love Too by TheHeGoat: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
largehead:
I don't see any reason y I would call My large dogs PET... the only pets should be d smaller Breeds like the likes of Lhasa apso, chihuahua, shi tzu and d rest...
What the hell are you saying? undecided
If you can tame and keep a dinosaur at home, it's your pet

(1) (Reply)

Quality Rot Pup-daughter Of Beejay The Great-very Cheap-location Otta-0802277369 / Parvo Attach(graphic photos) / Male And Female Rottweiller Pups For Sale.....box HEAD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.