Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project (1086 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gives Away N5million In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by ChuzzyBlog: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Top Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji, has shown that her passion goes beyond writing and blogging. She has shown she can actually be passionate about changing people's life and giving them an empowerment to be self made.

The Major aim of her project "I'd Rather be SelfMade" is to empower ladies in Nigeria to get started their own business and become their own boss!

She wrote on her blog and i quote;

"I am so excited and I can't wait to help more young ladies start their own businesses. So earlier this year, I announced that I was going to set aside a N10million grant to help young ladies with dreams, ambition and great business ideas to start their own small scale businesses. (Read here). And finally, I've done it. I've spent over N5million on 15 girls...and I have another N5million to give away before the end of the year. You have a great business idea and need start up capital? I'm here to help! .:-)

So here's how it happened. I met with over 800 ladies in January this year, I got a panel to look at their proposals, we asked about 50 of them to present their ideas to us and then we shortlisted to 15 girls who are the first beneficiaries of the 'Linda Ikeji I'd Rather Be Selfmade' project. Above are 11 out of the 15 beneficiaries. Four girls who live outside Lagos (Jos, Umuahia, Ibadan and Warri) couldn't make it to our meeting this past Sunday August 23rd. See some photos and more below"

Read More
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/08/photos-linda-ikeji-spends-over.html

Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
cool
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
That's so thoughtful & good of her, may the good God bless her exceedingly.

But, it's left for our new millenium ladies to see beyond "Maga-ing a man, Sugar-Daddying & Waiting For An Already Made Guy to come and get her what her father can't acquire..
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by boboLIL(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Like play, like play,,, dis bae don de ball oo....

May God bless u and give u ur family of ur own
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by victor2fresh(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
She's rich and also has a kind heart..just love this lady.
#lindaikejimyrolemodel
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by davidayn(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Bloggers, How is the hustle going? Still wanna be like Linda? Keep dreaming. One day, una go hammer pass linda.
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Ezenwa11(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Very good of her. Keep the flag flying dear. Those girls will forever remain indebted to Linda.
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
I'm GodMade!
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by DuchessLily(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Great !!! Keep it up dear

God bless me so that I will be a blessing to others too
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Wizzz: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=15pt]OGA SEUN WHAT'S UP NA?? cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by galadima77(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
where are the so called BIg Boys, una see una lives? Partying, chasing fine girls in expensive cars. see what a woman is doin ba?
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
That babe dey surprise me. She's so kind and very generous and that's why God will keep blessing her.

Ride on gal
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Lanceslot(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
I love this lady... May her days be long.
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by LaurelP(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Igbo girls got a good heart. Don't quote me pls!
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by ChuzzyBlog: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
LaurelP:
Igbo girls got a good heart.
Don't quote me pls!

You mean Quote me pls?
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by ChuzzyBlog: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Wizzz:
[size=15pt]OGA SEUN WHAT'S UP NA?? cry[/size]

His grace is not in philanthropy...

cc
lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Dimmatic(f): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Good one
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by pretydiva(f): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is what emulating. I hope oga seun sees this n follow suit
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is a nice and good idea.. Which others should gladly join..
. But since u are through with the first phase of this you are doing why don't u use the remaining 5m and give it to those women in the markets that thr goods are not even up to 5k...

Why can't u buy more equipments for those hairdresser/stylist that are using just comb and hair divider*

Why can't u give those people that (women) that doesn't know how to read and write small amount to begin business.... Small shop

Why don't u just help them rather than scrutinize them* I think there are millions of women that needs you help out thr that are unaware of this ur thing* they don't even know linda ikeji blog*

Or is it only ur fans that u are helping? #MYOPIONION
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
When oga Seun Go spend 100k for boys ??
Re: Photos: Linda Ikeji Spends Over N5m In Her 'i'd Rather Be Selfmade' Project by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Boss lady! cool

God bless you and increase you greatly.

(1) (Reply)

New Forbes List: Diddy Tops Jay Z On List Of Richest Rappers / Desmond Elliot,Uche Jombo,Others Stun At 'First Lady' Movie Premiere Lagos(Pics / Singer Solidstar Shares Adorable Photo With His New Born Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.