Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON (10601 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
holysina:

did you even read what the management said, they are still serving the loan when amcon bought the laon, amcon was suppose to buy unserving loans not the serving once, and your in a hurry to ask for them to be jailed, have you ever run a business of your own talk more of a factory. jail is what is trending for u guys now. 95% of companies and big enterprises owe banks in one way or the other, go and jail all of them and see what becomes of Nigeria in two months mchew
That's your opinion and i just said mine. People mismanage government properties all the time and get away with it. Why would any organisation ask for a loan without proper means of paying back.
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
from where
Their private accounts
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by holysina(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
That's your opinion and i just said mine. People mismanage government properties all the time and get away with it. Why would any organisation ask for a loan without proper means of paying back.

if they are still serving the loan why should amcon buy the laon, and your asking for them to be jailed
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by Ganjafama(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2015
MadCow1:

The truth is bitter but Ganja is sweet.. cool
lol. But honestly, do you think one would delibrately run down a company that he /she gets his dailybread from?
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by MadCow1: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
lol. But honestly, do you think one would delibrately run down a company that he /she gets his dailybread from?

Pass me a bag of dutchie, a roll of rizla and that lighter.. and let me tell you a story..
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by tonimenia: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Something urgent has to be done!
Re: Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
and the masses keep suffering.... buhari what are you doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Easily Build Your Career / Jumia Jforce Programme / Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.