Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices (1075 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Data From HTC Devices / How To Recover Lost Photos, Videos On HTC Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by cassiee: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
I did a stupid thing... Yesterday I took a picture with my HTC but I didn’t like it so I want to delete it. However, I accidentally deleted all my photos and videos. I don’t know what’s matter of me. Anyway, is there anyone can help me to recover them? Those photos and videos contains big value for me. I cannot lose them...

Sorry to hear that. But, here is a good news. I heard that Android Data Recovery is an appreciated tool for data recovery. Really, I think you can have a try to recover deleted photos, videos on HTC device. That is something I want to share with you. Hope you can get your photos and videos soon.

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC

Step 1. Connect your HTC to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your device
Step 3. Analyze and scan your HTC for lost photos and videos
Step 4. Recover lost photos, videos from HTC

Learn mroe: How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos on HTC Devices

How to Recover Photos, Video and Music on Android
How to Get Back Deleted Files from LG Cell Phone
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from HTC
How to Recover Lost Photos, Videos on HTC Devices
How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from Nexus

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by Annalllee: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Speaking of recovering photos from HTC, if you don't have backup, you will be stuck in a trouble. Or you may turn to Gihosoft Android data recovery free software, which not only allows you to recover deleted photos on Android but also other files like contacts, SMS, call history, videos as well as WhatsAPP/Viber messages.

If you are using Mac, you should download Android data recovery Mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eCcB2c-YWM
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by honxrv15: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
To avoid future trouble, backup is necessary for all phone users.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by Jcndcn: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2016
If you deleted or lost photos,videos on the phone accidentally , don't worry , i have solved the same problem in recently, according to my experience, no matter you lost data reason is , as long as them data was not covered , them are recoverable,if you previously made a backup of these data , you can directly get them back from backup , but if didn't have , you can only use recovery tools to recover deleted photos from android ,due to it can scan the phone memory and other device,

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Brings The Big Change On Your Instagram Timeline ( A Must Read) / Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business / SOLD! Chromecast With Google TV - Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.