Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 (873 Views)

Please Where Can I Repair A Broken Galaxy S7 Edge / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / Please How Do I Stop Unwanted Messages From 902 I Use Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 by seomerd: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
A week ago, my husband dropped the Galaxy S5, the screen is cracked. He tried to open it, the screen is completely black. The phone is still vibrating, and lights when he got a message or open it, but the screen is still black. There are a ton of music stored in his Galaxy S5 photos, he did not back up. Even more depressing is that he could not see any contact name and phone number. My husband wanted to withdraw his phone data. Those contacts are very important for his,because it store all his clients phone numbers.

Then I search a way to recover Samsung Galaxy S5 lost contacts on the Google Search.Finally, I find a useful Android Data Recovery software,called Dr.Fone for Android,which not only can help me recover contacts from broken Galaxy S5,but also allows us recover lost or deleted messages, music, videos, photos and documents files from Samsung Galaxy S5,and save them to a computer.

Today,I share a easy way to restore contacts on a broken Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phone for example.

How to recover contacts from broken Galaxy S5

Step 1. Download and install the Samsung Data Recovery on your computer

Step 2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to computer

Step 3. Enable USB debugging for your device

Step 4. Begin analyzing and scanning the data on your Galaxy S5

Step 5.Preview and selectively recover your contacts on Samsung S5

What’s more this android data recovery not only supports recover data from Samsung Galaxy S5,but also restore any lost data from other Samsung devices,like Samsung Galaxy S6/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, Samsung Ace,ect.

Related Articles:

Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S5:If you lost or deleted any data on your Samsung Galaxy S5, you can also recover lost contacts, messages, videos, photos, notes and more with Samsung Data Recovery.

Recover Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S5:To the mistakenly deleted text messages of Samsung. and if you don't have to write new data, you can choose top data recovery software- Samsung Data Recovery software to recover deleted text messages on your Samsung. The android data recovery software can restore the deleted SMS and other data completely.
Re: How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 by hiahihia: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Drop your Samsung mobile phone on the ground unfortunately? Any way to recover data from broken screen Samsung device? After your Samsung phone has fell on the floor, what can you do? If it caused the data lose, are there any way to recover data from broken screen Samsung devices(Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy S6/5/4/3/2,ect)? Actually, there is no doubt that you can completely. In this article, I will quickly walk you through how to retrieve lost data from black or broken screen Samsung device with the help of Samsung Data Recovery. Check out this article, you will find what you need.
Related Articles: How to Restore Lost Data from Rooted Samsung Phone
Re: How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 by bo89460020: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Android Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery tool that allows you one click to recover lost and deleted files including contacts, photos, SMS, whatsapp messages and more from any Samsung Galaxy phone. So, you can easily recover data from broken Samsung S5.

Read more:

How to unlock Samsung with broken screen

How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S5
Re: How To Restore Lost Contacts/messages From Broken Galaxy S5 by Kasore: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
It is possible to recover your information from a broken mobile. The screen is broken; they are among the most frequent incidents that smartphone users have sometimes faced. It is undoubtedly one of the most frustrating times for every user.

One of the first steps to follow should be to recover the data stored on the device, in case it needs to be sent for repair, or if the idea is to get rid of it completely to buy a new one. a. Unfortunately, a screen that does not work can significantly hamper this process. This guide explains how you can view and recover information stored on a mobile device with a broken screen
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

HTC One X Battery Drain / Who Is Using Innjo Halo.... It Urgent / Get Glo 12gb Data For Just N3,500 | Naijacomms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.