Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices (1740 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Durable And Affordable Furniture For Your Home And Offices / Lagos State Association Of Plumbing Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices by Estatesurveyor1: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello guys, I am engaged in a project that involves visiting all the resident associations in Lagos.
Kindly assist with the name, office address of the resident association or community development association you know.

All input will be appreciated.
Re: List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices by laudate: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
You need to provide an e-mail address where the details can be sent to you and also ensure that maximum confidentiality is guaranteed.

Estate association elections are held every year, or in some cases every 2 years. So names & numbers of principal officers like Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Financial Secretary are going to be changing on a regular basis. How are you going to ensure the details are updated promptly?
Re: List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices by Estatesurveyor1: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
laudate:
You need to provide an e-mail address where the details can be sent to you and also ensure that maximum confidentiality is guaranteed.

Estate association elections are held every year, or in some cases every 2 years. So names & numbers of principal officers like Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Financial Secretary are going to be changing on a regular basis. How are you going to ensure the details are updated promptly?

Thanks for your response.

My email address is estatesurveyor1@gmail.com

In addition,I just created a google form that can be used to collect the information.

Here is a link to the form. CLICK HERE

Be rest assured that the details submitted Names of Contacts etc would be treated with utmost confidentiality.

Basic information such as the Resident association name, office address, and office phone number only will also be appreciated.
Re: List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices by bcbones: 2:24pm On May 17, 2017
Good day brov, i would really love to get same infomation, i sell a software for resident associations, so i ll love to have such details, it ll really help my sales. Pls u cn contact me at agbo.bisi@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Resident Association In Lagos And Their Offices by bcbones: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
laudate:

good day sir,
i am yet to hear from youabout the resident association details, i work with an IT firm and i sell softwares to resident association chairman n members, kindly help me with the information as i am yet to get jst 1 subscriber, my job is at satke here pls.
thanks
agbo.bisi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

“my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More / Vip Lakowe Is Located 30seconds To The Golf On The Island With A C Of O / 6 Flats 4 Rent @ Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.