Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole (24006 Views)

I Will Probe Oshiomhole For The N253m Primary Six Exam Fraud - Obaseki / Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu / Peter Godsday Orubebe Is Current Owner Of Maku Farm Where 7 Hiluxs Loaded Recove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by aieromon(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
“It is no surprise that the former president, Goodluck Jonathan failed woefully because he surrounded himself with such charlatans as Godsday Orubebe, whose only credential is his ethnic origin and the large size of his bowler hat.

You are just too biased and tribalistic, Oshiomole

6 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
I now believe this man is sick!!

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by bigerboy200: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Osho baba...keep firing dem...dem neva see anything...Wailers are in hot soup..

4 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe.....One of the man behind Bros Jay's failure! grin grin grin
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by adesegun121(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
osiomole oko virgin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Does Oshoimole thinks Nigerians are fool? Does he truly believe Nigerians believe in his lies and inability to lead his state without putting them indebted?

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by dunkem21(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by millionaireman: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aliyu Oshiomwhole the once Mullah converted by his late wife, but he remains the Mullah he was. Oshiomwhole spits hatred from his mouth for Jonathan and any body associated with Jonathan government.

Worse, Oshiomwhole doesn't seem to understand that one day, Buhari will not be president of Nigeria, and Oshiomwhole may be asked to explain the hate he spewed from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Goke7:
This is no longer funny, Politicians and all Nigerians I de beg on my knees

Let's stop all these, am no longer enjoying this but honestly orubebe should keep quiet and same goes for oshiomole too.

dem no de tire.
/
Every Sunday, you go to church to bother God to bring confusion in the camp of the enemies. God has started answering prayers. Now you are turning around to broker peace.

SMH
\

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chaii Oshiomole don finish this vagabond ooooo
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by benitwater(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
elder orubebe don buy am,see finishing.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by margclever: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Hehehhehe..grin

His "contribution" to the presidential election proves Oshiomole right. Orubebe had his fears..The display wasn't just for the luv he had for GEJ. we should have known grin

southerners busy attacking themselves for recognition while northerners are enjoying the shameful comic display
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by peter4d2(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
He who has no skeleton in his cupboard shuld throw d 1st stone cos 2 me both r corrupt during subsidy osho baba was on d fence didn't quite know whr he belongs
His words "if u take anction n ur bin stoned it wuld leave a lasting scar but if u did take another action n water is bin poured on u wch wuld eventually dry up witout scar then I think u shuld go wit d last resort" I call osho baba fence seater.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by WailingWailer00(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomole is suffering from mouth diarrhoea and Ebola

Short ape embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by harristo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015

Let's stop all these, am no longer enjoying this but honestly orubebe should keep quiet and same goes for oshiomole too.

dem no de tire.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by front247: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Will u shut up both of u are foolish
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Rapmoney(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
seunmsg:
Osho Baba should not bother exchanging words with a character like Orubebe. At the appropriate time, Orubebe will be made to account for his stewardship at the ministry of Niger delta affairs. He will pay dearly for all the corrupt act perpetrated by him.
Is that the cause of your chronic joblessness?

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by InHim4Him(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chai! Death, you really cheated us.
Clara why did you die?
I remember the NLC days. Chai! We had someone who spoke up for us.
But since Clara died, Oh! Things fell apart.
Oshiomhole has joined the area boys and the motor park touts, both him and his media boys.
Oh! Clara, if only................ Hope would have been restored.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Rapmoney(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

dem no de tire.
Don't you think you are wasting your time?
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
“Never again will characters like Orubebe take us on the path of Golgotha; never again will they hold sway in the affairs of Nigeria and ruin the collective aspiration of the people.”
#NeverAgain

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by CallPolice: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe, the clown
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Rotimi47: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Osho is the definition of FOOL
Then clown Orubebe is Commander in Chief of F..LS.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Power indeed corrupt. I don't believe this tadpole, Oshiomole will become this indifferent to his human race.
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Superman11(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
I laughed reading throughout this but this below is a technical knock out to Orubembe grin cheesy

Choi! this OshioBaba get acidic tongue. grin

they are all the same with their mouth . I nor dey listen to them
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by mathskill: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by Lamasta(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is the CHANGE APC Loyalist are looking for.....We are watching.....

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by sweatlana: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
This ediot oshitmole is still pointing the finger when he has billions of dollars sitting in a foreign account
Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by senier007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
If not for the fact that it's a press release it would have been avery good "joke" or "hilarious" latter written by either AY or basket mouth but not an elder or leader butt what can we do about it? This our new reality tv show, more are coming.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole by erunz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
I THINK IT HIGH TIME WE EDO'S CALL OSHIOMOLE TO ORDER HE'S DISGRACING US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postpone Edo Election - Police, DSS Advise INEC / Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.