Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM (1546 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by rxhush: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
When you tell bae why you couldn't make it to the ATM

Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by INTROVERT(f): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
whats this?

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Jackeeh(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by odinese(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lmfaoooo grin grinwatagwann
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na u be MR LIEnus.....

Na only Village girl fit fall for this.
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I dont understand this joke
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by ladyF(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
What's the water supposed to be for? Is bae a nurse?

Ohh. ....I think I get the joke now. U can give bae ur ATM, there is no excuse grin
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Cpumping(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dis scope don't work these days,

Babe: ermm just transfer the money with ur fone if u dnt want me to know ur pin.

Guy with extra large tube in a water dispenser: damn technology.
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I dont understand this joke

Bae, ur killng me softly men cry
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Bae, ur killng me softly men cry
how
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

how

Angela, if that's your real name, your killing me softly with every new angelic pic you upload embarassed

You have me wanting, or even needing, to know everything about you. Wish you'd let me in embarassed
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Angela, if that's your real name, your killing me softly with every new angelic pic you upload embarassed

You have me wanting, or even needing, to know everything about you. Wish you'd let me in embarassed

no dear smiley Dats nt gonna happen. try someone else.
Re: When You Tell Bae Why You Couldn't Make It To The ATM by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no dear smiley Dats nt gonna happen. try someone else.

Oh please! Like I'm supposed to just give up now

You must not know bout me, you must not know bout me angry

(1) (Reply)

After The Computer Age, What's Next? / Hilarious Easter Response (photos) / This Is How We Sleep Now Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.