Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground (61851 Views)

Lawal’s Suspension: S/east, N/east Battle For Sgf’s Slot / Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / CAPTION THIS: 'superman Soldier' Spotted In Northeastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by tonimenia: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
God, please, protect the Nigerian

soldiers!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by bonechamberlain(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leopardd:
grin
Click like if you think this is funny, and share if you think bullet fit blast am for head, and na there his own go end.
hahahahahaha hahahaha ha-ha gaga haha
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by billyG(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
This is just plain stupidity on the part of the soilder.

I need to blame someone

Someone at the top

Someone who promised to end BH under 3wks

Someone who his close confidant called a TERRORISt

I blame the man that is a personification of DAFT

I blame the man who has refused to call his brothers to order

Tell me the man's name and win a ticket to smell Tinubu's mouth
Pls let sleeping Yonathan lie.
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

The guy has African bulletproof.
that one no concern RPG
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
GodMode:
All it takes is one RPG and all those soldiers are dead on the spot...

All the pictures of soldiers fighting always seems like they are posing for the camera...

Maybe I've played too much COD... Cos in real life this soldiers are too open and can be killed easily...
What happened too using tanks

Just my opinion...
nice to meet a fellow COD player
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kyri:
that one no concern RPG
What's RPG?
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by osesology(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is the result of sniffing cocaine and digesting it with three packs of weed

I wish the Nigerian Army victory all the way.
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
is it me or is he not supposed to be wearing a helmet?
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by ewosk: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo23:
Our gallant soldiers have Re-energise! It very obvious....When last have we heard Boko Haram attacked or take over our territory??

The COAS is seriously Working, been in the frontline with the troops alone is enough motivation for them.

Godbless Mr President

It is obvious you dont follow current news

more Strength to the men on the frontline i hope this fight end soonest so they can come back to their family

teeowl:
is it me or is he not supposed to be wearing a helmet?

Superman dey wear helmet
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by ylaa(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ONE OF THEM
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by danymaina: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
RickRichards:

They don't have a unique colour. They're supposed to be covert.
. The army SF have a unique colour of camo and gun the covert are intelligent even the NAF and NN they the SF
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Mentcee(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Leopardd:
grin
Click like if you think this is funny, and share if you think bullet fit blast am for head, and na there his own go end.
The funniest post ever. laughing out very loud.
Re: Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2015
tunnamania11:

What's RPG?
Rocket Propelled Grenade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.