Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). (732 Views)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / An Investor Need For A Very Profitable Business In The Building Industry / Diapers Distributors Wanted. Very Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). by MistaHumble(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dear Potential Investor,
I am sharing this business idea here because though its something anyone can do but it your own packaging matters alot.

I just need one investor who will invest into this business to kick start it, then I will be your manager because I am ready to take this business to the top for you and give it a brand name that will spread all around Lagos and probably other states in Nigeria.

Just the way some names go viral like shoprite, sweet sensation, KFC and others. They do two things in common which is " render a particular service & keep a standard". By just doing this, they have created job opportunities for people by spreading their branches to different parts of the country.

Now my idea is to do something similar by rendering a well packaged service and keeping a standard that when people hear the name they will prefer to use our services than others.

For a start, I have spotted a very nice location in Ikeja GRA in Lagos were we can start this project which is basically a well packaged "BARBING SALON & LADIES SALON". Every male and female takes care of their hair every single week and then come to think about it, unlike the normal everyday salon we see everywhere that even the way they barb your hair its like they don't care and after barbing they might just spray or rub something on it and that's all then later you see bums.

The idea I have in mind will give a special treatment to all clients after barbing (on the males side) that will be a complete clean up for clients. Meaning they can come and barb their hair and will not need to think of taking a shower afterwards.
On the ladies side will also be a typical example of professional care and treatment that every lady will love.

I need not expand so much anymore so as not to bore you of reading a very long advert so I have just dropped a tip of the iceberg from the idea I have. And don't forget I have already spotted a nice location we can take advantage of for a start. With just the name and standard we keep, we are sure to expand same to other part of Lagos.

Please kindly let me know if you will like to be my investor for this project.
Re: A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). by temmiedee: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm interested. Pls. tell me more
Re: A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). by MistaHumble(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
temmiedee:
I'm interested. Pls. tell me more

Thanks for showing interest. Basically the location I found is in an environment were sure services will be so highly appreciated. Even some foreigners troop in the environment for sporting activities and I know for sure if we can pull this off then it will be an investment you will surely not regret.

All we have to do now is fix time when we can probably have a meeting so I can show you the innermost part of this idea that make this business go viral. Though I mentioned the fact that packaging has to be involved, the major aspect we need to kick start is getting the place in proper order by getting all the equipments and furnishings necessary.

We will both enter into an agreement which will place me in the capacity to manage the place for you and also ensure the standard is kept and more customers are introduced to the place.

You can let me know when we can set a meeting or if you require any information feel free to contact me. My contact is in my signature.

Thank you.
Re: A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). by tonylistic(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
wow it OK, but how much are we talking about here for the business
Re: A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). by MistaHumble(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonylistic:
wow it OK, but how much are we talking about here for the business

For a start if you have N300,000 we can put everything in place. I can negotiate the place to be paid on a monthly basis and it will not exceed N20,000 a month. Depending on the agreement reached to get the place, we can pay about 2 to 3 months upfront and then use the balance to get the furnishings and equipment needed to create the classic appearance that we require.

(1) (Reply)

How Resourceful Are You / Online Shopping... Can We Still Trust It??? / Dredging Jv In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.