Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Snake Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake Farming (3391 Views)

Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / My Goose Killed Dis 4feet Long Snake / Mighty Snake That Was Killed At A Poultry In Jeddo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Farming by xamuelotu(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
There are some tribe in nigeria dat snake meat is the best meat, I think one of my fellow nairaland farmers should venture in2 dis type of business cause many ppl dnt have the idea grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Farming by braine(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm... They look yummy already. lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Farming by 400billionman: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wastern peoples

Do you see that third snake? It can twist itself into a ball and hurl into the air to bring obstacles down on its way. Seeing is believing..

The last one is not snake, it's meat for kids.

The first one has the deadliest venom while the second is averagely dangerous..

1 Like

Re: Snake Farming by divinehand2003(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Of all types of farming, it's snake Farm!!!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T KILL THE SNAKE, THAT SNAKE WILL KILL YOU.
Re: Snake Farming by xamuelotu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:
Wastern peoples

Do you see that third snake? It can twist itself into a ball and hurl into the air to bring obstacles down on its way. Seeing is believing..

The last one is not snake, it's meat for kids.

The first one has the deadliest venom while the second is averagely dangerous..
have u tested snake meat b4
Re: Snake Farming by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Should animals such as snakes and crocodiles be farmed commercially , there is a very strong need for the government to play an active regulatory role over them as they are not poultry birds anyone can go into.
Re: Snake Farming by FarmTech(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rather than farm poisonous snakes for meat, farm them for their venoms which u can sell to pharmaceutical companies. I have that in mind - if it's very profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Farming by FarmTech(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Also, farming constrictors like python for meat is safer bc they're not poisonous.

3 Likes

Re: Snake Farming by Austin234(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thinking of it alone run my spine jittery
Re: Snake Farming by jaz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
dont bliv i read you guys well. Snake abi. Abeg before you enter such terminal endeavours make sure ur not the only child of the family and ensure you prepare your will
Re: Snake Farming by KingsWillRoyal: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
their skin is too much money
Re: Snake Farming by xamuelotu(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2015
FarmTech:
Rather than farm poisonous snakes for meat, farm them for their venoms which u can sell to pharmaceutical companies. I have that in mind - if it's very profitable.
and their skin can fetch u a lot of money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

27 hectre Farmland At Ofada available for farming now. / 7 Units Of Hart 4000 Litres Plastic For Fish Pond For Sale @ Ikorodu / Free Live Training On Organic Layer Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.