Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut (2005 Views)

Americans Blast Biafran Agitator Over Buhari Post On Texas Storm Thread / Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Photo News: Another Biafra Agitator Killed On 30th Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by 2odd(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
The issue of secession of the Biafra from Nigeria has been going for too long .. The USA is more diversified than we are yet they tolerate each other ..NOT one part threatening the other with secession and oil claims .. Its disheartening that the leaders from the region who enjoys the bulk of the revenue generated from there are quite happy about the seeming under development of such areas .. Militants are getting richer while all the citizenry wallow in abject poverty .. Some are in the confine of the UK (NNMADI) inciting ethnic bigotry into youths ... And the youth who bears the bulk of the burden are brainwashed .. All those above the age of 55 can attest to the Holocaust and pain that happen those years when OJUKWU blindly lead people into war like GERMANY'S HITLER did resulting in the deaths of thousands .. Yet NNMADI KANU who is still a baby then is now stirring the hornet nest . he's gaining popularity on people emotional attachment to Biafra.. I will not be surprised if he comes back and contest for a political post in the country... My dear Youth ..wise up. And don't be a pawn..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by Olayinka8793(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
With the way Nnamdi Kanu is going about this Biafra things,without the support of the leaders and influential people in south east,thinkin he could make himself a hero by spearheading it alone,it will be difficult to achieve Biafra.He is inviting war and when it comes,hope nobody will shout genocide.
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by merry02(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is ur own in a region demanding for freedom?u don't v issues with the agitators pls!if they have geniue reason to go,so be it!Niger delta got its amnesty,North is about to get amnesty through Boko haram!
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by donholy28(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why is dix issue paining u like this?... u go develop hbp o
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by 2odd(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
merry02:
What is ur own in a region demanding for freedom?u don't v issues with the agitators pls!if they have geniue reason to go,so be it!Niger delta got its amnesty,North is about to get amnesty through Boko haram!
. Do you know the the meaning of amnesty Dumb ass
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by 2odd(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
Why is dix issue paining u like this?... u go develop hbp o
And the dumb ass are here ..PAWNS
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by EasternLion: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you speak against Biafra, die die die!

Isee!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by Dhugal: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
2odd:
And the dumb ass are here ..PAWNS
I believe you should go play your odds and baba ijebu,Kenny. Discussing politics and all it entails is way over your head. Now,shoo.Go play with your mates

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by cheruv: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
What's your thoughts on this thread,yorubatic
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by kenny987(f): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
2odd:
The issue of secession of the Biafra from Nigeria has been going for too long .. The USA is more diversified than we are yet they tolerate each other ..NOT one part threatening the other with secession and oil claims .. Its disheartening that the leaders from the region who enjoys the bulk of the revenue generated from there are quite happy about the seeming under development of such areas .. Militants are getting richer while all the citizenry wallow in abject poverty .. Some are in the confine of the UK (NNMADI) inciting ethnic bigotry into youths ... And the youth who bears the bulk of the burden are brainwashed .. All those above the age of 55 can attest to the Holocaust and pain that happen those years when OJUKWU blindly lead people into war like GERMANY'S HITLER did resulting in the deaths of thousands .. Yet NNMADI KANU who is still a baby then is now stirring the hornet nest . he's gaining popularity on people emotional attachment to Biafra.. I will not be surprised if he comes back and contest for a political post in the country... My dear Youth ..wise up. And don't be a pawn..

It is alright if u have a grouse with the agitators for Biafra but when u throw the US into the mix it shows ur understanding of governance is a little dodgy.

The US does not practice the kind of Federal system we do. Every state in the US is independent, has its own courts up to the Supreme Court, police and all. Each state independently generates and controls its resources so there's no question of robbing Peter to pay Paul. There was also a conscious decision and agreement to remain under the umbrella of the United States of America.

That is not the case in Nigeria. The centre is too strong, unequal representation, bogus census figures that lead to lopsided resource allocation. No independence or control over God-given resources so some areas are pulled back to favour others. Too many issues which the Biafrans have kicked against since time immemorial. If there cannot be regional restructuring and devolution of powers to make d centre less powerful and d regions more accountable for their development then it is better to break away.

If you cannot understand these and even more points I don't have d energy to put forward then that's alright. Your people can remain in Nigeria as it is but those who feel uncomfortable should not be begrudged their choice to leave. It affects Nigeria in no way and there is a right to self-determination which they can and have chosen to exercise.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by sammyj: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
What!!! See finishing 0ooooo!!! grin grin
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Igbo Wannabe Yorrober clown. Where in Nnewi are you from?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
chosen04:
Igbo Wannabe Yorrober clown. Where in Nnewi are you from?

Chukwu abiama.....I am from the Ihiala side.....my brother.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by lunaticfringe: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I'm from iseke... What's the name of your town
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by kenny987(f): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

U lie already. Ihiala is a different local govt area from Nnewi. Stop the pretence biko
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny987:

U lie already. Ihiala is a different local govt area from Nnewi. Stop the pretence biko

I am tell you the true..... cheesy...Ihiala is part of Nnewi......if I am lying...meet me at osundo bar... cheesy
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am tell you the true..... cheesy...Ihiala is part of Nnewi......if I am lying...meet me at osundo bar... cheesy
You didn't do your research well. Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the comic relief. grin grin grin Ihiala village Nnewi ~~~~my right yellow a~ss.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
LadyFiona:
You didn't do your research well. Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the comic relief. grin grin grin Ihiala village Nnewi ~~~~my right yellow a~ss.

Ihiala local government ......... cheesy...not village...ibo kwenu..... grin
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by yorubatic: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

Ihiala local government ......... cheesy...not village...ibo kwenu..... grin
If you have to be opposite of yorubatic, you'd had to be more convincing naaaa. Get your ibotic lineage and stories well ironed to prevent loopholes and turbulence grin grin grin grin.

I am enjoying the stand up comedy anyway~~~~ ibotic versus yorubatic!!! Yorubatic is a master ooooo better step up!!!!!! ?? tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by WailingWailer00(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women
I've been waiting for this day when you would post on a Biafra thread
Guy what's your problem Are you jobless
Send me your CV here Emeraanaba@gmail.com
We have posts of cleaners and gatemen waiting to be filled by people like you
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by Duru1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
2odd:

Per the bolded, please shut up your putrid mouth and engage issues within your intellectual level. In fact, if you limit your buffoonery within the crap called Nigeria you shall be well at all times.
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by yorubatic: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I've been waiting for this day when you would post on a Biafra thread
Guy what's your problem Are you jobless
Send me your CV here Emeraanaba@gmail.com
We have posts of cleaners and gatemen waiting to be filled by people like you
You see your life...you lack constructive argument...you only rant wailing wailers. ..you are worst than olodo. ... bet you have job you are doing...just as lack argument, same you lack job...you rant and make empty boast..

I will give you job or employ you my in businesses...you are a dunce for thinking I'm jobless ...does my post sound like I'm look job?

I am only here because I am ashamed of my people. ..they are disgracing the odua nation. ..their cowardice is too much...I'm from ijebu igbo and I'm brave like igbos...is it a sin to be brave and agitate for odua self determination? ..cowards everywhere you turn...shame on my people

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
I respect my Nnewi roots too....but I am ashamed of our gala selling in The SW......we have no shame....shouting Biafra but running out of the same Biafra everyday....what is wrong with us.....we must return to our land and fix the erosion...... cheesy.....the director has been speaking to the western powers....they have given him weapons of mass destruction..... cheesy...we will finish the NA with that.......Chukwu abiama.......IPOB youth.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by WailingWailer00(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

You see your life...you lack constructive argument...you only rant wailing wailers. ..you are worst than olodo. ... bet you have job you are doing...just as lack argument, same you lack job...you rant and make empty boast..

I will give yourob or employ you my in businesses...you are a dunce for thinking I'm jobless ...does my post sound like I'm look job?

I am only here because I am ashamed of my people. ..they are disgracing the odua nation. ..their cowardice is too much...I'm from ijebu igbo and I'm brave like igbos...is it a sin to be brave and agitate for odua self determination? ..cowards everywhere you turn...shame on my people
Then we are together grin
You've just made a friend, I apologize for my previous job offer, why do your people so much love Nigeria in the first place, an average Yoruba man is afraid of fighting for his rights, I hope people like you would change that orientation
So fun gbobo won kpe Nigeriya o ' da rara
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by PenSniper: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
merry02:

So all the noise-making and hate-speech for biafra is a subtle campaign for amnesty ?
Biafra indeed.
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by lunaticfringe: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I respect my Nnewi roots too....but I am ashamed of our gala selling in The SW......we have no shame....shouting Biafra but running out of the same Biafra everyday....what is wrong with us.....we must return to our land and fix the erosion...... cheesy.....the director has been speaking to the western powers....they have given him weapons of mass destruction..... cheesy...we will finish the NA with that.......Chukwu abiama.......IPOB youth.... cheesy

You've not answered my question What's the name of your town in Ihiala LGA
Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by kenny987(f): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
PenSniper:

So all the noise-making and hate-speech for biafra is a subtle campaign for amnesty ?
Biafra indeed.

No the point is the others are trying to get what they can for their group while in the union while the Biafrans are nicer and to the point...they just want out! Is that such a problem? Are the Biafrans adding to this unholy marriage in any way? Cos the others are not adding to them and they are clear about it so they want to be on their own. Amnesty is for those who committed crimes and were pardoned before being charged with any offence before any court. The Biafrans have committed no crime and only want to severe ties with people they have nothing in common with.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by ibotic(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
lunaticfringe:

You've not answered my question What's the name of your town in Ihiala LGA

I don't want trouble but I am from Amorka City..... cheesy...we are the biggest people in the world....we control lagos and Nigeria....we also own abuja and London...... cheesy....if we leave any of these places ......their economies will just collapse.......even though it is only gala that we are selling..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut by PenSniper: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

No the point is the others are trying to get what they can for their group while in the union while the Biafrans are nicer and to the point...they just want out! Is that such a problem? Are the Biafrans adding to this unholy marriage in any way? Cos the others are not adding to them and they are clear about it so they want to be on
their own. Amnesty is for those who committed crimes and were pardoned before being charged with any offence before any court. The
Biafrans have committed no crime and only want to severe ties with people they have nothing in common with.

That is okay. And i consider the demand for self-determination a le
legitimate one as well.
Besides, that is the best option for the component parts of nigeria, or at the worst, a confederal arrangement.
Nigeria cannot work. Sooner or later, a bubble will burst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Nnamdi. Kanu Destroying Nigeria In Usa / The CCB's Ongoing Prosecution of Saraki Is Constitutional / PDP Wants Tinubu Rearrested Over Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.