Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Jumia Hot Deals! Get Help Buying On Jumia - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jumia Hot Deals! Get Help Buying On Jumia (784 Views)

A Great Biz Where U Provide Help And Get Help Of 120% / Free Delivery On Jumia.com From Skye Bank / Hot Deals! Buy Before Promo Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Hot Deals! Get Help Buying On Jumia by PMIcon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello guys,
Every now and then great deals happen on Jumia Nigeria- one hot place to buy almost anything buy-able and get it delivered to your chosen address.

We have discounts on sales up to 20% off! Sometimes up to 60%! There are also clearance sales where you can buy two and get one free on listed products.
Currently a lot of deals are going on that I decided to create a whatsapp group to update you.

When you find a product to buy, all you need to do is notify me and I will help you get through the purchase and inform you on when to expect that product.

PAYMENT WILL BE ON DELIVERY
Except for purchases above N100,000 where you'll be required to pay before they are shipped, you can pay for the rest on delivery.
Alternatively, you can choose to pick the product up at the nearest Jumia pick up station across Nigeria. This may reduce your overall charges.

To get updates on Jumia deals covering a wide range of products Phones, Fashion, Laptops, Kitchen wares, Furnitures , Refrigerators and much more.. just add me and send a message: "Add to Jumia Deals"
Please don't call
. This number is just for Whatsapp and Internet browsing. 08102413820

If you wish to join Jumia sales force, please check this page:
https://www.nairaland.com/2551796/jumia-wants-make-millionaire

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Business Training Program / I Like To Volunteer As Your Company's E-marketer / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.