Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 10 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 10 (503 Views)

Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 8 / Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 7 / Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 10 by bingbagbo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ataala was at the beach with his crush Ramatu and Ramatu suddenly asked “Ataala, do you love me?”
Ataala smiling answered “yes, in fact very much”
Ramatu asked, “why do you love me?”
Ataala replied “because of your qualities”
Ramatu apparently feeling good with smiles probed further “what are those qualities?”
Ataala replied “Many, your teeth, how they are pointed, your short legs, I love them….your tongue, like a crocodile’s tongue, your character, you don’t like nonsense, your cooking, anytime I constipate, your meals will easily give me diarrhea to free my bowels and….”
Before Ataala turned to see Ramatu, she was already gone grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help / Best Jokes Channel On Bbm, Join Now / Connection Of Jokes For The Kids And Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.