Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. (554 Views)

Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by 175(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Distinguished Members of NAIRALAND,
95 Percenters,
5 Percenters
Ladies and Gentlemen
Goodafternoon!
Mr President just did his NIMC registration yesterday which was widely covered and celebrated by the Press, 95pecenters etc.

My submissions here is based on the premise that it is pitiable and unpatriotic of someone who aspired and subsequently won an election to the highest office in the land, never deemed it fit to have set the example by registering immediately when the programme was rolled out by the previous administration.

As a Leader, and someone who has been in power before, it is expected of him to have keyed into this programme since population statistics goes together with real Development.

If Mr President didn't eventually win the elections, would he have bothered to register?

Honestly, loving Nigeria is not by mouth!

I maintain that Mr President failed in this regard.

However, better late than never. But perception matters a lot. . .the very bane of Jonathan's Presidency! Mr Buhari do NOT make that same mistake.
I honestly do not wish you fail. . .you must succeed in Jesus name, Amen!
Thank You!

Regards!
Re: RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by laniyi07(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
poo
Re: RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by Belexy95: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
@OP, Nimc's DG went to prominent Nigerians and registered them. The question should have been why was buhari not registered by the Nimc?
Re: RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by 175(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
laniyi07:
poo

Honestly, I'm not offended gringrin
Re: RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by 175(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Belexy95:
@OP, Nimc's DG went to prominent Nigerians and registered them. The question should have been why was buhari not registered by the Nimc?

Seriously? Well I'm just hearing this from you! Let me ask my Lawyers for confirmation! Brb
Re: RE: Buhari's National ID Registration, Matters Arising. by 175(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Belexy95, no record of your claim. . .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Refuses To Use Buhari’s Portrait In Yenagoa Hotel. / Fayose Ignorant On PDP Constitution – Gulak / Fayose Donates 500k & New Motorcycle To Crippled Shoe Cobbler (photos) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.