Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

"Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR (49791 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by tym92(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
k
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by rashygenius: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jonah...ori aiye e lode...
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by SeverusSnape(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

Only foools will believe their craps. Same SR that was always quick to report bomb blast in the past administration has all of a sudden gone dumb as boko haram carried out killings and bombings in this administration.
...APC chief propaganda media is not to be taken seriously. You dey mind them?...

4 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Growingboi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to urge/inform/instruct Seun and co.that any new from or about Sahara-reporters
should NOT make front page again or else, I will disown myself as a NL. embarassed SH is a bunch of lies.

3 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by blackpanda: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gej administration is the worst in d history of nigeria!
I hope we will never see such again

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Henrypraise: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
dunsman:
And Dats d biggest lie have ever heard in my entire life..was d tvc video footage shot in 2011 also, dose towns been captured was it in 2011 also?? Or is it not due to d fact dat boko haram met with heavy resistance during that period dat made dem ally with Isis,because dae wey running out of weapons and reinforcements Or didn't buhari testify to it den and promise to finish dem off?? Was dat also in 2011 ha-ha aye ma nika oo, just because of ur hatred and u are Ll playing politics wit d lives of d masses.. Can't u just pple remorseful for once?? I mean pple died yesterday!! A soldier died today!! Just don't try and sabotage any efforts made towards ending dis fuckie insurgency cause of ur own selfish interest!! For Christ sake media aresupose to b d friend of d masses, trusted and tested cause u are more closer to us Dan d govt, imagine wat impression dis would cause now.. Just recently, some guys argument led into fight just because of a fake news published by sahara reporters!! I mean wat if dae killed demselves wat will happen to their families?? Wats ur gain in feeding d masses with wrong information!! God help us

Dis is sumone speakin from d heart n sayin d obvious truth, only dos blind in heart won't see n knw wat he is sayin.

4 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by ignis: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
He is a saboteur. ..
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad

This is serious grin
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by major466(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Loads of Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by fulanimafia: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
1MCN:
I expected irrefutable picture and video evidence that one can take home and not some hogwash conspiracy

You were given a link, did you open and not find video evidence?

2 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by chesterlee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell....Fake news as usual from Sahara reporters

SR = Apc's Chief Propaganda projectors.....

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by nationwide1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fesomu:
I think dis is the final piece of evidence we need to send dasuki to jail. Jonathan was indeed a desperate man
Are you that gullible to call this evidence?

How can you conclude with unsubstantiated news?

Smh for Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Excellentmind: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Another lie from the group called 'Sharia reporters' who will not escape extinction very soon.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by sleemfesh: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
Sahara Reporters remains a major nightmare to Jonathan/PDP during and after his reign, is always digging out all the lies and deceit of PDP. SR weldon, keep up leading in investigative journalism in nigeria.

Try 'planting lies'

Ewu awusa.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Raxxye(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
How far can people go in discrediting a man or his government? Do these guys think PMB will be Nigeria's president forever? Why not leave GEJ out of this cheap image- tarnishing propaganda?
I'm just SMH
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by CallPolice: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why not visit the north and see things for yourself.

Then report back to us.

SeverusSnape:
I've said it before, I'm saying it now, and I'll always say it. SAHARADESERTers and propaganda are like Romeo and Juliet.

Out of every ten news that emanates from their cess-pit, Eight are lies, One is under probability and one is true.

APC propaganda machinery = Sahara reporters.

Thanks.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by eleko1: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wonda no go end for dis our obodo NIG.Abeg,PMB shud review that 'ekitigate' election tape biko
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Fesomu(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
nationwide1:

Smh for Nigerian youths.
your father is as clueless as jonathan..u son of boothlick
er

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
omenka:
Best thing that ever happened to that country was getting rid of Jonathan.

Isn't it amazing how fiercely the man fought to retain power using all manner of devious means from lies, propaganda, intimidation and blackmail, yet some redundant imps tried to force feed us stories about how quickly he desired to relinquish power?

Indeed God had a hand in what happened in that election. God bless father Mbaka for telling the world the truth then.
Jonathan bästardized a lot of institutions for his selfish gain.

2 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Fesomu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
nationwide1:

Smh for Nigerian youths.
your father is as clueless as jonathan..u son of a boothlicker
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by amuwo1980: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rubbish story
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
What if the nigga is not telling the truth.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by elderhimself(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Frustrations can lead and has lead to a lot of wrong choices.....but poverty is never an excuse to join the boko haram..........LA BOKO HARAM MEMBER? LA DIE WALAHI !!!

God help and save our country Nigeria.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is the solder's name and his force number?
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by knowhowk: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
May God save our Generation from this Mayhem against Humanity. health is Wealth. Regular hand Washing with soap or hand Sanitizer goes a long way to keep you healthy. Health is Wealth. Staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility 08100459321
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by elderhimself(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Frustrations can lead and has lead to a lot of wrong choices.....but poverty is never an excuse to join the boko haram..........LA BOKO HARAM MEMBER? LA DIE WALAHI !!!

God help and save our country Nigeria....
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by klax(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it before, I'm saying it now, and I'll always say it. SAHARADESERTers and propaganda are like Romeo and Juliet.

Out of every ten news that emanates from their cess-pit, Eight are lies, One is under probability and one is true.

APC propaganda machinery = Sahara reporters.

Thanks.

Pls who a hell are this sahara reporter pls I need a bit info about this group of animal that form sahara reporter pls any clue
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by major466(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

Only foools will believe their craps. Same SR that was always quick to report bomb blast in the past administration has all of a sudden gone dumb as boko haram carried out killings and bombings in this administration.
This news support the theory that Sahara Reporters have one or two high ranking moles within the Nigerian army who are sympathetic to boko haram and their cause. These same moles are responsible for sabotaging the fight against Boko haram.
I have no doubt that SR are the Propaganda Media arm of Boko haram.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by onunwa21(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Boko Haram is in the government.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by AKGentle: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Meet Rich,and Wealthy Gay partners in Nigeria and White Men too...call +2348159940473 for hook Up...
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by PARDONWI123: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nawaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.