Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party (1299 Views)

Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki / PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2015

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is set to suffer another humiliating defection, as the immediate past Senate Leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, has voiced out his frustrations in the party, stating that he cannot continue to “hang around” the PDP anymore.

It will be recalled that speculations had been rife that he is set to move to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Ndoma-Egba, however, in a chat with The Nation on Wednesday, said: “What I would say is that for the past three years, I have not had any political life within the PDP because I was shut out and I still have political life in me. So I cannot hang around hoping for PDP for the rest of my life. I am not getting younger.”

On his new choice of party, he added: “Definitely I would seek a platform to express my political life and consultations are still going on. When we conclude the consultations, I would issue a statement and it would be a very loud and clear statement.”

Reacting to a reported request by members of the APC that he apologize to them for allegedly persecuting them in the last elections, the former Senate Leader said: “The philosophy of PDP was to destroy Victor Ndoma-Egba. They spent more time pursuing me than they spent pursuing elections. Now in the last election, I did not even show up because I was shut out completely. Some of my supporters had left for APC and others to Labour Party. So I did not even come home. I was in Abuja all through the elections.

“I was politically inactive during that period. I did not follow PDP or anybody to any campaign. I was here in Abuja. So who were the people I persecuted, when I was being persecuted myself? I was fighting for my own dear life. So who were the people I persecuted? Where did they see me? If I were to persecute anybody, it would be people in PDP. So where are these coming from? The people who said I should apologize, they should tell me who to apologize to and for what.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/26/pdp-set-for-another-humiliation-as-ndom-egba-concludes-plans-to-dump-party/
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by ladyF(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chai.....There is fire on the mountain....everybody seems to be on the run...There is fire on the mountain top, and everyone is running grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Chai
grin grin it's [size=15]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Temitemi1, firefire and mogidi, how una dey na? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Mamaflex(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Rilwayne001: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
It would be better if APC stop admitting all these politicians looking for soft-landing in the ruling party. That was how they admitted that crook called Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Set" as a future tense, call me when it's Present-Happening Tense

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Set" as a future tense, call me when it's Present-Happening Tense
drop your number grin
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Rilwayne001: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:
ok

Where is the Chief Wailer? We have'nt seen him for like 3days now. Trust all is well with him?

Abi him sef wan port grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
drop your number grin
in Buhari's voice, "U Don Nak Hand Por Tiffer Wey Kari Sand..
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Firefire(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Where is the Chief Wailer? We have'nt seen him for like 3days now. Trust all is well with him?

Abi him sef wan port grin

Port to share part of the looted fund shocked
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
in Buhari's voice, "U Don Nak Hand Por Tiffer Wey Kari Sand..
grin grin

I see say u sef don dey decamp small small. Yesterday or day b4, I remember you said you don't belong in the PDP anymore. grin

Everybody is leaving PDP. grin
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
PDP has already dumped Ndoma Egba by denying him the ticket!!There was lots of jubilation in Ikom the day he lost the ticket!!! Many people has already become disenchanted with him in the senatorial zone!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by eleojo23: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
The man is going to defect to APC.

With all these defections, what is actually the difference between APC and PDP?

And why does APC rejoice when people defect from PDP to APC?
I thought they said that everything in PDP is bad and that they (APC) represent a fresh start?
But here they are - welcoming PDP defectors with open arms.

Mtchew...these APC people have no clear-cut ideology.

They are not serious.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:

Port to share part of the looted fund shocked

Who knows. He did the same thing when he was with APC. He left us thinking he would be made a special assistant to one of those theiving ministers of the clueless drunkàrd. Unfortunately for him..... Ókètè gbagbè ibósi, o dè igba alaté o kâwó lori grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2492506_barcanistasofferpromised_jpeg385d8b98715b9cb797567b37bfe5842b

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
PDP has already dumped Ndoma Egba by denying him the ticket!!There was lots of jubilation in Ikom the day he lost the ticket!!! Many people has already become disenchanted with him in the senatorial zone!!!
if Jonathan decamps tomorrow, chukwudi will still say something like this grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
PDP has long bn buried. Is anyone still in doubt?
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by midolian(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
eleojo23:
The man is going to defect to APC.

With all these defections, what is actually the difference between APC and PDP?

And why does APC rejoice when people defect from PDP to APC?
I thought they said that everything in PDP is bad and that they (APC) represent a fresh start?
But here they are - welcoming PDP defectors with open arms.

Mtchew...these APC people have no clear-cut ideology.

They are not serious.
Far from what you think. The APC doesn't rejoice when pple defect from PDP to APC. It is nafin to rejoice over. APC has always said it wants a strong opposition that will keep it on its toes. We are only ridiculing the PDP and not rejoicing over the defection of its member. Plus this man hasn't even stated the party he is defecting to.

You know its fun to watch the members of the PDP criticize their own party. wink
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by omowolewa: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
All I see is 'I' and 'me'. Nigerian politicians, when will you start thinking Nigeria.

Dump PDP, abeg
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
It would be better if APC stop admitting all these politicians looking for soft-landing in the ruling party. That was how they admitted that crook called Saraki.
Nah, let them keep coming. I'd like to see them admitted into the party and subsequently used for anti-corruption target practices. At least, that way, the melodramatic Wailing Wailers would spare us their irritating noise about the probes being lopsided. David Mark too is welcome, even Alison Opolo-Eyes Madueke.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by dridowu: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
He should decamp but not to APC.
APC should find a way of stopping this self-centered political prostitute. Most of them have evil mind.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
PDP is dead.
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
omenka:
Nah, let them keep coming. I'd like to see them admitted into the party and <subsequently used for anti-corruption target practices. At least, that way, the melodramatic Wailing Wailers would spare us their irritating noise about the probes being lopsided. David Mark too is welcome, even Alison Opolo-Eyes Madueke.

You have a point.
Re: PDP Set For Another Humiliation As Ndom-egba Concludes Plans To Dump Party by clevadani: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
PDP was formed by greedy people whose only ambition was to loot Nigeria dry. This is evident in 16 wasted years. And now that the honey pot is gone in just less than 3mths, they are crumbling like a pack of badly arranged cards.

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote’s Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Top Boko Haram Secret Revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Online Re-run Of Rivers State Election In Advance, Wike Vs Dakuku. VOTE NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.