Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude (4063 Views)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS / Pictures Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For 600 Years. They're Unclad. / Amazon tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Video is for adults please!

Pictures that have never been seen before have been released of a remote Amazon tribe, Mashco Piro, believed to have lived in the forest for 600 years, but have never before been approached! In May, a group of Mashco Piro attacked the native Machiguenga community of Shipetiari, killing a young man with an arrow.

The Peruvian government anthropologists is planning to make contact for the first time with an Amazonian tribe that largely lives isolated in the jungle,

Peru prohibits contact with the Mashco Piro and another dozen "uncontacted" tribes, mainly because their immune systems carry little resistance to common illnesses.

The Mashco Piro have historically rejected outsiders, surviving enslavement during Peru's bloody rubber boom in the late 1800s and later rebuffing missionaries.

Now see main pictures and watch what they're doing in this video. They're Unclad in video (18+ please)

https://www.mazech.com/tribe_who_lived_in_forest_for_600_years

1 Like

Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
angry undecided

This reminds me about this:
Women march topless across several cities on Sunday, August 23 2015....calling for equal rights to bare chests in public just as men!

A group of topless women were seen marching along Venice Beach boardwalk, California and 60 other cities protesting and calling for equal rights for women to walk bare-breasted in public just as men do!

Question: Are we moving forward or backward

Read details and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/go_topless

Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by Arbiola(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why am I not in that country grin grin grin

Is anyone seeing what i'm seeing?? tongue grin
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
I wish I was born there
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mrkels(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Everyday lashing.

My next vacation destination.

I wish I could get a 6months vacation, twice a year.
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by agarawu23(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Arbiola:
Why am I not in that country grin grin grin

They live in the forest. Very remote place!!! Hmmm......they need help oh... undecided
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by Peachess(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Reminds me of the bushmen
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by endy4oxide(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why Adam chop apple sef. Naso we all fr dey ooo
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by dust88: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tu face com see oooo
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by Peachess(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
okay
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by yatch360: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
See all nairaland men's eyes.....wetin una dey look.

Yatch 360
Re: New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude by mazechdotcom: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hhmm, dis kind world sef... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / Peter Obi On Channels. / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.