Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) (38963 Views)

See Photos Of Ibrahim Uwais Who Joined ISIS & Was Killed In Syria / Ibrahim Uwais, Who Joined ISIS, Killed - Sahara Reporters / 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
ophilly:
Bad economy of Africa taking its toll on our morals, values and (if not controlled) our existence
I am nt tryin to quote u on a bad note bt I dnt think our economy is so bad for a graduate to join isis. For him to hv graduated,den his parents hv tried bt d devil in his bastard life has pushed him to his end. D boy is a full time BASTARD.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by rugipp(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Omo ale

Jati jati

2 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by peterbello(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
He doesn't look innocent to me.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Not wasted.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by tonimenia: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is quite unfortunate!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lovely ear you got there
Baba you still dey dis country so ? cheesy
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Liamm(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Snowangel4:

Thanks smiley
hello cheesy. You look pretty kiss
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by lumeneng22: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Any pikin who grow up in Lagos environment or south/south/south value their own life well well and so they cannot join such group as Isis or boko haram. Averagely they are xery sharp and smart.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by fadolak(f): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
YerYer:
Another confused young man. The likes of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, this guy and Boko Haram will only make it harder for Nigerians and Africans in getting visas to western countries.
Abi now.
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Fokos: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bad output for d all days spent in school

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fvck boy
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by outflank: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
Looks like this isis people are using something like juju.coz I just don't see why an average human being go to them like a medricotimoral.come to think of it I don't think they can brainwash any lagos boi to come and join them or their boko brother.
A 'lagos boi' won't join if there's no monetary benefit attached to it.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by peterovanski(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
outflank:

A 'lagos boi' won't join if there's no monetary benefit attached to it.

Yes na but if na only 2000 virgin lailai. I would rather continue with olosho

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Neckfort(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
deadZONE:
abeg where them der buy form? i wan join....
.MUMU

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
deadZONE:
abeg where them der buy form?
i wan join....

Be careful lest you got yourself into big trouble.

Think it through.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
deadZONE:
abeg where them der buy form?
i wan join....
hahahahahahahaha

No wonder you are a deadZONE

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by fedpoffasug16: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
lnao
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
why? ISIS? why?
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by peadel20(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Udmaster:
Why is Buhari quiet over this issue? Is this the Change Apc promised? Nawa o

Is Buhari the president of Africa? Your signature says "GOD BLESS AFRICA" Buhari isn't from Ghana if you refer to the nationality of the perpetrator. I think he is only answerable to Nigerians only. I guess you just hate the guy and that is why anything evil around the world attracts haulage of abuses at him even though innocent of them But is the effect we have now in the country not better off? If 4 months is like this, what will 6 yrs be then? won't it be better than any other of his predecessor? Let's all wait and see sha.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
ISIS r the 666 they r only waiting for rapture to take place bf they overrun the whole world. This's simple to understnd only tht most christians r busy after worldily things, no nobdy is watching. Watch n pray, n most importantly gv ur life to Christ. Missing the rapture is the greatest mistake any man can make. The Endtime is almost here. Endeavour to rapture with d saints otherwise Shekau will pay u a visit after rapture. ISIS is beyond islam, the wicked powers of the world are behind this horrendous activity of the IS. A word, they say , is enough! Peace be with u all n ur family. Truly, God is nt far frm us, just a little seriousness and an angel will visit u.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
The guy is muslim, that made him a potential terrorist. EVERY MUSLIM IS A POTENTIAL RECRUITEE. THAT'S WHY I LAUGH AT THESE NORTHERN GOVERNORS WHO BLAME THE SOUTH AND POVERTY FOR BOKO HARAM.

IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM, YOU ARE A TICKING TIMEBOMB. EDUCATED OR NOT AND THAT INCLUDE YOU OPCNAIRALAND, PENTIUMPRO, FULANIMAFIA, IBNSULTAN. YOU GUYS SHOULD GET ON WITH BLOWING YOURSELF UP ALREADY. WE NEED PEACE AROUND HERE.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
He probably think that place is better than Ghana economically. A place to make a few dollars.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by KaBabs1: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
Looks like this isis people are using something like juju.coz I just don't see why an average human being go to them like a medricotimoral.come to think of it I don't think they can brainwash any lagos boi to come and join them or their boko brother.

How would you know? these cases are the ones you've heard of in the news, what about the ones you didn't hear of. Who told you they don't recruit Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Khez: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Which innocent??

Did you even looked at his stone /strong face
With those teeth of his grin grin

Good for him......

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Deo27: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2015
deadZONE:
Free form de okija shrine
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2015
All because of imaginary virgins. Tufiakwa!

Animals get brain pass humans no wonder God regretted creating man.

Allah asks you to kill your loved ones and even kill yourself for him while my God who is Jehovah sacrificed his son for me.

It is your choice to choose the one to follow.
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by ugoezeik(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2015
deadZONE:
lol!!! chisos hahaha I tink na for alaba rago
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm sure God decided to make some people poor because if they hav money, they will do rubbish wit it.

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Super bad. Studied 4 - 5 years to become a butcher! Now I see the definition of curse.

Nigerians promoting internet fraud, Bokoharam. , Ghanaians promoting prostitution and Islamic Terrorism. South Africans promoting xenophobic madness. Now you see Africa does need prayers. Fact is, they join this madness and start running away from people, suppose they really fight a good fight for Allah, then why won't they come out in front of people and state thier cause.

Not my business tho, grin , what's the capital of Pakistan?
Re: The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) by totorimi: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2015
peterovanski:

I learnt they use some form of online job opportunity in the middle east and then when you apply they call you on phone for interview
Once you pass in terms of your age and some other factors they will pay for your ticket and visa and all. Once you get there no more return you must renounce everything and swear allegiance else they behead you and show it to the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.