Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools (19841 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by GoodFaith: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Now the teachers union have a job to do
Work for the improvement of Education for all kids of Katsina state
The Katsina government should make all public servants kids attend public school
State, local government and teachers
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by WailingWailer00(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Habayomie:
lazy teachers, gossiping from 7:30am-4:00pm.they only put their duty on corpers and students on teaching-practice.
I'm currently serving in Nasarawa, I handle over 971 students alone (Basic science) moreover 4 basic science teachers were employed by the government
All they do is gossip about corpers and their neighbors sex life angry

1 Like

Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by babybos(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
BETTER TO CANCEL OR CLOSE ALL THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN KATSINA STATE. THEN AUTOMATICALLY ALL CHILDREN WILL GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
MR BELLO DO THE NECESSARY THINGS. IMPROVE ON THE FACILITIES TO ENCOURAGE PARENTS TO SEND THEIR WARDS TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS

1 Like

Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by omodayomi(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good move but not for teachers only all public officials starting from local government chairman to the President should entrol their children in public schools.[/b][b]
Let everyone enjoy the service of government.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by khalifjgusau(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
There's nothing to celebrate here. The Govt knows what its supposed to do to revive public schools. Annihilating private school does not in any way accords more merit, significance or attention to public school. You want everyone not to patronize private school?
Make them work! Put money into it. Fix the infrastructure, employ and train teachers, decongest the classes, give food to the children. You need to be efficient in organization, do things right, stop stealing public funds.....you don't have to bring in a draconian policy! Hey everyone likes to save the school fees private school are charging. But its wrong to force parents to send their wards where they'll end uneducated. There's no reason in this policy! Improvement is the only rationale that could convince parents that enroll their wards in private school .As a matter of fact I don't give damn where Governors children go to school. But Its everyone's right that public schools should be made to work.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Generalk007: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
i like d move dose teacher were nt serious because deir children r nt dere.many of dem dont cme to class
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by MrIyke002(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
its better if it's applicable to you and ur political counterparts.it better for you and them also to have one official car each
Yhunoos:

The Katsina State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), has directed primary school teachers and all head teachers in the state to withdraw their children from private schools for enrolment in public schools.

Chairman of the SUBEB, Lawal Buhari Daura gave the directive on Wednesday, when he led management of the Board on an inspection tour of Local Education Authority (LEA) in Kankia.

Daura said the directive was in line with an earlier order issue by the Governor, Aminu Bello Masari that public officers under his administration must patronise public schools.

He insisted that the directive was part of efforts to revive the education sector, but was silent on whether or not penalties awaited defaulters.

Our correspondent reports that findings indicate that most of the primary school teachers in public schools do not patronise public schools as they enrol their children and wards in private schools, an action which suggests that they have no confidence in the public schools.

http://leadership.ng/news/456441/katsina-orders-withdrawal-of-children-from-private-schools

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
how are they going to enforce this?
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by omodayomi(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Its time to uproot corruption from d grassroots all hands must be on deck. No more private schools for all public office holders go back to d basis of public school afterall u all enjoy public resources.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by tpiander: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hm.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut up ode
Mr. White man noodles brain.

The directive makes sense tongue
If only you can use your brain for second, you will know that this idea is not only dumb but cynical. This same man issuing this order goes abroad for medical tratment @ d slightest sickness, why? Because our public health facility stinks! Do the children of the Governor attend thesame school? Whose responsibility is it to develop every sector of the state's economy? Is it the Governor? He should bloody-hell lead by EXAMPLE! Rather than sit his sorry ass somewhere and start issuing very stupid orders.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut up ode

If only you can use your brain for second, you will know that this idea is not only dumb but cynical. This same man issuing this order goes abroad for medical tratment @ d slightest sickness, why? Because our public health facility stinks! Do the children of the Governor attend thesame school? Whose responsibility is it to develop every sector of the state's economy? Is it not the Governor? He should bloody-hell lead by EXAMPLE! Rather than sit his sorry ass somewhere and start issuing very stupid orders.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by 989900: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
So if I don't work as a teacher with Katsina SG, but have a teacher wife that does, my kids would be sent to Katsina public school?
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by omolami: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
My candid advice to parents and guidance that value/cherish good and quality education for their children/wards is to ignore the governor's order , it is uncalled for and most unreasonable.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by loomer: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2015
adesammy1:
A taste of their medicine...nice move by the governor

What's nice about the move, na them dey pay the school fees?

Public sch no fit ever better reach private sch for nigeria.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Olukat(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut up ode

Did you add the word "sense" here. shocked sad angry
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Lasese: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2015
When they will smoke weed finish they head go full up Na so them go they give order like minitary regain..

100 days in office government of change Na only sack and replaced with northern. Where is the change Mr. Buhari or Mr. Change tell us?
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Princedapace(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Oga Kastina governor and your fellow politicians

kindly withdraw your children from private schools home and abroad and enrol into public schools

if im ever made a president, this will be my first order....we should all send our kids to these public schools that we have destroyed, I believe we will be convinced to make them better!

Nonsense order!

Im [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

One house please tongue tongue tongue
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Certifiedboss: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Yhunoos:

The Katsina State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), has directed primary school teachers and all head teachers in the state to withdraw their children from private schools for enrolment in public schools.

Chairman of the SUBEB, Lawal Buhari Daura gave the directive on Wednesday, when he led management of the Board on an inspection tour of Local Education Authority (LEA) in Kankia.

Daura said the directive was in line with an earlier order issue by the Governor, Aminu Bello Masari that public officers under his administration must patronise public schools.

He insisted that the directive was part of efforts to revive the education sector, but was silent on whether or not penalties awaited defaulters.

Our correspondent reports that findings indicate that most of the primary school teachers in public schools do not patronise public schools as they enrol their children and wards in private schools, an action which suggests that they have no confidence in the public schools.

http://leadership.ng/news/456441/katsina-orders-withdrawal-of-children-from-private-schools

Cc lalasticlala

This will only make sense if the top politicians in the state are being ordered to also bring back their children to school in Nigeria. You can't be the commissioner of education and send you child to school in Oxford simply because you have excess looted funds . the child should attend Katsina state uni
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Ndipe(m): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Yhunoos:

Cc lalasticlala

Abeg, leave the teachers alone, the directives should be directed to the ones ruling the state, like the commissioner of Education, the state governor and the head honchos in the Ministry of Education. Singling out teachers is not fair.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by AmeLonRo(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2015
When you employ unqualified teachers to teach based on man no man what you get is bad public schools.
When you employ based on merit what you get is good schools.
During interview what language do you use to interview the teachers.
Even the teachers in government schools know their colleagues who are not GOOD.
And you want them to allow those bad, unintelligent teachers teaching in the same school with them to scatter the head of their children with connection illiterate teaching that does no one any good?
Government should conduct fresh interviews for the teachers,ask them to bring their certificates. Then verify that they are qualified.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by Godset1: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
I strongly secondant ur thought. only & if only d Governor, House of Assembly members, local government Chairman & their Appointee children are all in Government schools
Dottore:
I support this move only if the children of the governor as well as that of all his many political appointees are included in the policy.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by fromnigeria(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Black man and black brain undecided Mandating public school teachers to withdraw their kids from private schools is an infringement on their rights and i dont think that is in consonance with any labour laws.
People have the right to send their kids to wherever;thats why i dont join people to clamour for our leaders to stop sending their kids wherever. Our leaders should just be morally guided enough to make our schools globally competitive and we citizens should demand just that.
fellow Nigerian, this is one way to improve the plight of Public schools.
Let those Public sch. Teachers share the Melon amongst the pupils including their chilidren for breaking.
Let them Gossip from morning till the end of the day at the expense of their children-pupil.
The teachers are the major problem in the system. I rest my case!!

#BlackIsBeautiful
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by DoTheNeedful: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Shut up ode

Must you be abusive I wanted to ignore you b4 until i realize that i know u. If i send boy to come and mal-handle u at idi-araba,you will say am wicked. Kontinu angry
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by jaybee(f): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Yhunoos:

Cc lalasticlala

THIS IS NOT ONLY UNLAWFUL BUT A BREACH OF THE FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE PUPILS AND THEIR PARENTS. I EXPECT SOMEONE TI CHALLENGE THIS CALLOUS ATTEMPT IN THE COURT OS LAW.

IT WILL BE UNFORTUNATE IF THE GOVERNOR AND HIS CRONIES GET AWAY WITH THIS.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by vonn(f): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
As they are directing, I hope their children are already in public schools oo.
Re: Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools by GoodFaith: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee:

THIS IS NOT ONLY UNLAWFUL BUT A BREACH OF THE FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE PUPILS AND THEIR PARENTS. I EXPECT SOMEONE TI CHALLENGE THIS CALLOUS ATTEMPT IN THE COURT OS LAW.

IT WILL BE UNFORTUNATE IF THE GOVERNOR AND HIS CRONIES GET AWAY WITH THIS.
Are you a lawyer?
If it is a condition of employment
Please tell me what is beach "FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE PUPILS AND THEIR PARENTS."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post-utme Examination Is Illegal – JAMB Registrar / Cultism On The Rise In Secondary Schools / 6 Reasons Students Fail Examination Despite Studying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.