Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. (1974 Views)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Truck Drivers Block Road In Kogi, Protest N10,000 Daily Tax By State Government / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. by makson70(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
HOW TO MAKE MORE THAN #5,000 DAILY IN NIGERIA.
This is one of the most interesting jobs I have ever encountered. It is trusted and reliable. It is totally free to register on this site, there are no hidden charges. This job can be done by everyone….
Many people now have been searching on how to make money online from Nigeria. I believe that the problem of those searching for online jobs would be solved as they come across this stuff…
Enough chat, let me go straight to the point.
There is a website online, where I registered for free and started earning some money by viewing people’s advertisement.
If you want to start making money very quick, you could invest some money. But you can still make money if you don’t invest but you need to be patient.
You can also earn by renting referrals. These referrals are people who also view advertisements, and you would be given commission from the money your rented referrals earn. Also, every task and offer you can complete, you would be paid.
I have spent up to 6 months setting up an eBook containing the steps on how to register to this website. This eBook contains the name of the website and screenshots and guides on how to register on the website and make some cool cash…
The price for this eBook is #3,000, but I am giving it out for #2,000 only. You can call me with this number 09039455024 or email me on popsemmanuel@gmail.com to put you through if interested….

Re: How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. by IamChuks(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
scam alert.. If u really wanna help, just post the website and leave the guidelines..

1 Like

Re: How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. by brize(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Why must i call you while i know where bet house is located? All i need is to say that Man U will win and i will get 5k or more than i my account... #Lol
Re: How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. by WailingWailer00(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Thief
If it's true you won't have time telling US angry

(1) (Reply)

World’s Shortest Man Dies... / Photos: The Sad Story Of Man Who Designed Nigerian Flag / Jubilation In Pst Usani Usani Home Town Pending Screening By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.