Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped (5736 Views)

Urgent Sale:2008 Camry Pimped To 2010 N1.650m / Heavily Padded and Maxed out Mercedes 230e flatboot in enugu@ 360k negotiable / 014 E350 4matic Benz Toks. 06 Pimped To 014 G500 Benz. 012 Range Evouge Toks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by xstudios(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
BRIGHT RED BUG- HEAVILY PIMPED
ALL THE WORKS
AC, RED FABRIC SEATS , POWER STEERING,ABS,SQUARE STEERING WHEELS,FINS STAINLESS STEEL ALLOYS
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
Any pictures?

Just to give an idea what a heavily pimped Beetle looks like. undecided

New Beetle, or Classic?
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
And forgot to add -

Is it for sale, or just for display / discussion?
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by xstudios(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
a BUG, tokunbo ! not the classic, once the pix come in (after i unload the container), you can gloat over her, first to pay a token NGN1,400,000 owns it . a friend brought this baby in for me but i have a four wheeler coming in soon,
i believe you will find it hard see one like it on the streets. . that is if you absolutely are a fan of RED!!
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by promise72(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
Siena:

And forgot to add -

Is it for sale, or just for display / discussion?

U seem to wanna trak down a bug. Whats the year/specs u looking for. Here in Calif. bieng dry and very strong car culture i sometimes run across few ones.

Dont have a clue how to ship to UK but can find out. U looking for fixer upper? All fixed up? Regular beetle? Super Beetle. Pls be aware that the last model here in the US is 1979. Some are even convertible (hard to come by tho), A/C, sunroof even in some of these ijapas  smiley

Let me know what u have in mind. As u know looking for classic cars dont have a timeframe but if something jump off. Will hit u up.

I will love to have something like below (Triple white beetle) with a classic 80's porsce wheels  grin    Just found this on the net, its not mine tho

Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by bigfather(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
This one na BED BUG O ! grin
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by promise72(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2009
Hey! Hey! Hey! shut ur,,, shocked

That a classik grin

U better recognise!
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2009
Promise, what I really want is a Volkswagen SP2, they're Brazilian, and very similar frontally to the Volkswagen Rio / Igala we used to have in Nigeria in those days.

They're available in the US, but rare over here.
Can you locate one?

Pictures below:

Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by promise72(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
I can tell u now that they are very rare here, though not impossible to find. I can always keep an eye out for it. I am very confident, like i've said before, that being in the West Coast, the weather is a good thing for old cars. They practically stay rust free.

Are u looking for a completely fixed up or u will take it anyway as long as its intact?   Remember there is no time limit on this. I will keep looking "at the corner of my eye"

VW shows and enthusiast exhibition will be a good place to keep the nose on the ground. People tend to let go of their prized possession in this time of recession.  wink  This car will be in the league of a Kharman Gia.

The other day i ran into a "VW Thing" Remember? Let me refresh your memory  cheesy

Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2009
Promise, as long as it's all intact, I'm ok with it.

If the engine's tired, that's ok too, as long as it runs.
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by promise72(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
Will definately keep an eye out.
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2009
I remember the "VW Thing" or Trekker / type 181.
Fond memories of those in Nigeria in the late '70's / early '80's.
Re: Bright Red Bug- Heavily Pimped by xstudios(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
its good to see taste enact itself. guy i absolutely enjoyed your post and what an inspiration. people definitly need to recognise[b]. . but my BUG is gone[/b]. was gone the moment a neigbour set his eyes on her. i got over-boozed that night too, add that to the fact that i can still enjoy a ride on her once in a while.THANKS guys again!

(1) (Reply)

For The Big Boys****2010 Acura Zdx ***** / Tokunbo Iveco Turbostar 190.36 Trucks @ N2,700,000.00 & N2,950,000.00 / Spanking Hot 2003 Toyota Rav 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.