Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. (563 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / See List Of Buharis Ministers / Amaechi, Mr. Buharis Corruption Litmus Test. Yes Or No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by kingdompropty: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Count down to Mr. Buhari's achievements .

By the 6th of September Mr. Buhari would have spent 100 days in power and 5 months after winning an election that had the world celebrate for the first time a civilian hand over to an opposition party in Nigeria.

For many of us who approached the victory with sitdon look attitude for various reasons, from his antecedents, party affinity I.e sponsors , over promises which is the first text of a mans integrity,Unpardonable lies upon lies etc pre and post elections.

When the first text of asset public declaration came as expected I was not disappointed and on and on.

After close to 100days in office I came up with a few things Mr. Buhari and his handlers were able to achieve.

1. Body language.

2. 100 days honey moon.

3. Probes and committees.

4. In fullness of time.

5. 2.3 % economic woes.

6. Boko Haram continued onslaught.

7. Further regional and ethnic division. I.e Biafra issues.

8. Institutionalized of family and clan agenda. I.e INEC and DSS.

9. Policy confusion and tumble.

10. Entrenchment of mediocrity.

The list is inexhaustible as each day is one new mistake as I don't know how a president of a country like our can talk of 97% to 5% patronage on an international fora and have persistently pursued same with all his heart.

For some that keep celebrating mediocrity take time to check the street and seek peoples opinion on prevailing business conditions, while I don't belong to any party I am beginning to see that all these emergency leader all have their areas of strength and weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by justanotherme: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari's Body Odour Sorry Body Language #100WastedDays
Re: Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
You can say what ever you like
PMB is the president and He is on course carrying out reforms and restructuring of Government to meet the needs of Nigeria of today and Tomorrow
On security PMB has up the game of military even do the last government allow the BHT to grow. new mechanism to upgrade personnel's n equip n international collaboration is on

1 Like

Re: Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by Princecalm(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
don't expect sentimental critics to see any good in him, they are too blind to see
Re: Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by hinwazaka: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
You can say what ever you like
PMB is the president and He is on course carrying out reforms and restructuring of Government to meet the needs of Nigeria of today and Tomorrow
On security PMB has up the game of military even do the last government allow the BHT to grow. new mechanism to upgrade personnel's n equip n international collaboration is on
In Egypt, after the Arab spring and Morsi's inauguration, the Army and the opposition said whatever they liked. Later on, the day came, when they decided to do whatever they liked. Who rules Egypt now?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. by hinwazaka: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
* Negligence of procedure and due process
* Manipulation of the security agency and the electoral body
* A warped myriad of useless economic policy flops
* An executive- Legislature mishmash

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Yoruba / Naf Aircraft / Photo Of The Day: Residents Cheer As Governor Fayose Drives A Tipper Lorry In Ek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.