Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) (2270 Views)

WOW! Hottest July 2016 Airtel Cheats! / Photos-most Dangerous Hacker In The World.took More Than $400 Million - Executed / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by shenney: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
A tech expert going under the name SexyCyborg,in a post on the image-sharing website Imgur, she showed off a way of hiding hi-tech hacking technology in a pair of high heeled shoes.
All she would need to do then is trick her way into an enemy’s headquarters, where she could remove the attack tool from her shoe and wreak havoc.
she wrote:
“I’m a natural honeypot,” I think there’s a reasonable chance that a guy might invite me back to their office after a few drinks in the neighborhood, but a handbag would be suspicious and leaving cell phones at the gate would be standard practice in any reasonably secure facility.
“My typical clothing does not leave room to hide anything- which is all the more reason they would not be suspicious of me.””With my shadowless shoes I distract the target with my…upper body and they don’t see the real danger on my feet, “
Within her high heel lurks a variety of hacking devices including a USB keylogger, which can be plugged into a computer and record every letter type by its user – allowing her to harvest passwords or other sensitive information.
The stiletto also hides a pen testing device which can be plugged into a network, allowing her to remotely access it.
However, it is not yet known when the world’s sexiest computer hacker is a genuine tech expert. We have asked for SexyCyborg’s real name and age, but she has not responded.
She concluded her post with the controversial comment:
“Remember ladies- if you are thinking about becoming a Maker, learning to code or doing hardware: if a girl who looks like me can do it, how hard can it really be?”
SexyCyborg has won notoriety online for posing in very little clothing whilst unveiling her latest technical innovations. One of the designer’s last projects was a glowing skirt which made it look as if green light was issuing forth from her nether regions.

Source: UK Mirror

Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by IamforGod: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sexy with brains!

Awesome smiley
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by eriguzyWARRI(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
AM FROM SAPELE! grin
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Please come and hack me oooo
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by menesheh(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Cybernetic brain. Amazingly sexy
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by shenney: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by StarboyMichael(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think she is ugly
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by shenney: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
StarboyMichael:
I think she is ugly
Really?
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by shenney: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2015
She fit hack central bank for all i care,as long as i get to plug and play tongue
Re: Meet The World’s Hottest Hacker (photos) by paranorman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
High tech facility? Maybe she has her own def of high tech.
Al she got is her chest and that's what she got to leverage.
High tech facilities will scan her life, future and after life self.

(1) (Reply)

A Boy Of 12 Years Old Produce A Locally Made Keke Napep. Pics. / Looking To Start Your Own VPN Business ? Well We Can Get You Started In No Time? / Nigeria Answer To Google Search Engine: Nintag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.