Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use (771 Views)

Distribution Of Dalecoin Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution And Corp Membe / Dalecoin Set To Distribute Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution / I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by grownaira: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello fellows.

I produce 100% pure groundnut oil (oil gotten from groundnut seeds). I currently sell in bulk, mostly in drums to dealers.

I am now considering packaging and branding the oil in 4ltr, 10ltr and 18ltr containers in few months to come. Doing this will not only add considerable amount of profits to my business, it will also enable me build a national brand in the edible oil market.

I have an idea of attaching a souvenir to each container. the purpose of this is to entice buyers towards my product. But I am now confused on what item to use. I want to use something cheap, something less than N50. Maybe something that women will like, since they are the greater percentage of the buyers.

Thanks in anticipation of your favorable responses.

Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by sonnie10: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
grownaira:
Hello fellows.

I produce 100% pure groundnut oil (oil gotten from groundnut seeds). I currently sell in bulk, mostly in drums to dealers.

I am now considering packaging and branding the oil in 4ltr, 10ltr and 18ltr containers in few months to come. Doing this will not only add considerable amount of profits to my business, it will also enable me build a national brand in the edible oil market.

I have an idea of attaching a souvenir to each container. the purpose of this is to entice buyers towards my product. But I am now confused on what item to use. I want to use something cheap, something less than N50. Maybe something that women will like, since they are the greater percentage of the buyers.

Thanks in anticipation of your favorable responses.

Attach silverware like table spoons, fork or knifes maybe six per pack.
Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by BayoJoe: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
You can use little/small plastic basket that's used for fries - chips, plantain, beans cake etc.

Beside this, what do your customer that buys in drop do with it - resell for domestic consumption?
Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by grownaira: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2015
sonnie10:

Attach silverware like table spoons, fork or knifes maybe six per pack.

Thanks boss
Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by grownaira: 6:03am On Sep 06, 2015
BayoJoe:
You can use little/small plastic basket that's used for fries - chips, plantain, beans cake etc.

Beside this, what do your customer that buys in drop do with it - resell for domestic consumption?

Thanks.

Yes they resell for domestic consumption
Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello, very brilliant idea in trying to reward your customers for their patronage. As regards your budget (N50), you might be limited as regards getting the very ideal souvenir that would be attached to each of the products. You can actually use a customised pen, branded napkin, branded lighter etc. Also you can do a scratch and win promo, in which your prospective customers can win kitchen utensils such as pot, frying pans, microwave, deep fryer, etc. You can reach me if you have questions on how to go about it.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use by grownaira: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
doseni:
Hello, very brilliant idea in trying to reward your customers for their patronage. As regards your budget (N50), you might be limited as regards getting the very ideal souvenir that would be attached to each of the products. You can actually use a customised pen, branded napkin, branded lighter etc. Also you can do a scratch and win promo, in which your prospective customers can win kitchen utensils such as pot, frying pans, microwave, deep fryer, etc. You can reach me if you have questions on how to go about it.
Thanks.

Thanks a lot boss. Really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Finally Seals Merger Deal With Enterprise Bank / Start A Successful Online Boutique & Make Money From Home / Resumption Of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits At Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.