Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians (571 Views)

Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by GOALGATE: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has appealed to Nigerians to come and join their party.
The acting chairman of the opposition party, Prince Uche Secondus, made the appeal during the inauguration of the PDP E-Membership Registration Committee in Abuja today
“This occasion is significant to us as a party because it is a dream come true. You will recall that the idea of having an electronic membership registration for our party has been in the works for so many years.
In furtherance to this desire, we had refuted a constitutional
amendment as reflected in section 8(11) of the PDP constitution and in August 2010, the National Executive Committee approved the policy. I’m appealing to all Nigerians to come and join us.
There is room for everybody. Journalists here are also free to join us and become our members. ”he said

Source:: www..ng/2015/08/26/come-and-join-us-pdp-appeals-to-nigerians/

Lalasticlala
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by GOALGATE: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
PDP??!? I just dey pity that party.. Nigerians I throwaway salute oooo... grin grin grin

APC and Buhari ,, Well done..

To the Progressives that Send PDP to exile, I also salute you..

PDP is gone already....... We are now having "Wailers" as the opposition...

Barcanista , FireFire, Mogidi ,,, You people can also be like Tinubu ... You should go and join Kowa , ANPP ,LP and SDP with your "Wailers"..

I suggest you to give your Party name as "AWWP" Association Of Wailing Wailers Party.... grin grin grin (Not so bad thos)

I AM THAT I AM, the only Husband of introvert and LadyF

(( I am GODSON36 ))

To The Moderator that Ban me , I salute you also........ Lalasticlala, why did you ban me... Un-ban me withing 12hours. or else, I will sue you to Court..

Just because I snatch INTROVERT and LADYF from you, then you decide to BAN my "Godson36" account......

I will not even sue you to court, I will drag you to Okija Shrine...... Tomorrow is the deadline day for you to UN-Ban my account.....

Waillers, Over to you.....

1 Like

Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by Bekwarra(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2015
OP kpele
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by WailingWailer00(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm coming, loads of stuff needs to be changed, the mallams are ruling which is hurting me angry
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by GOALGATE: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala ,, what keep this thread here..... You suppose to push this to frontpage since.......

I think we have to make fun of "Wailers" this early morning
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by handie(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Sorry PDP, we're not interested in your offer. We'll port to KOWA or APGA if APC fails to deliver. PDP again? No no no
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by richybanky(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Chai, PDP don suffer cry grin grin

I tink it will be much better if u say Biafrans come and join us grin grin
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by dododawa1: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
On one condition, SENATE ticket in any state.
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by henchamb(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
No thanx.
Re: Come And Join Our Party – PDP Appeals To Nigerians by seniorklop: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Never! tongue angry

(1) (Reply)

Northern Group Chides Oshiomhole Over Jonathan / Bayelsa Guber 2015 / Nigeria Cars Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.