Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ode To Our Heroines,500days Of Agony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ode To Our Heroines,500days Of Agony (278 Views)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To Our Heroines,500days Of Agony by Oladeleibrahim75(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Cry the beloved country Cry o Country cry My heart bleeds for the nation My heart weeps with the motherhood Oh I know Oh I see A nation that fail to protect her women Oh it has lost its virtue Oh precious ladies,you are indeed the soul of the society Oh Mama Africa! Where is the power of the black man Where is the love in the black nation The female genre is bleeding Who will save our angels Its been 500 days and nights in the nest of the vultures many sleepless nights is all we have At the crow of the rooster each day The thought of you in a wonderland brings with it much pain to the heart The heart is bleeding Oh the nation has lost its soul We are crying today Because we have failed you The nation has failed you We have no soul again The love we have for you is as strong as ever Hope is like the glimmering tapers light Even though the night gets darker It emits a brighter ray The dawn is coming soon When we shall have the chance to have you back in our arms The day is coming when we shall stop crying The day is coming when we shall smile We love you,we miss you,we remember you today and always To our Heroines with love You are indeed the soul of the nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Enthrone Transparency In Award Of Crude Oil Lifting Contract / Niger Govt Sets Up C’ttee On 100 Days In Office, Lists 56 Achievements / Okonjo Iweala, Dangote, Fayemi At The Investiture Of Adeshina As New Afdb Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.