Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers (2160 Views)

Forbes Releases Five Richest Hip Hop Artists 2018 / Top 10 Richest Nigerian Actresses (sept 2017) / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by kisenge: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
The adventure of the likes of Stephen Keshi, Etim Esin, Daniel Amokachi, Austin Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu and Finidi George overseas changed their fortunes from ordinary amateur footballers struggling with daily existence to professional footballers worth millions of naira. Investments of those who play the round leather game already amounts to billions of naira.

Without further ado, here are the top five biggest Nigerian earners in football:
5) YAKUBU AIYEGBENI
Yak as he is popularly called is still widely regarded as the most successful Nigerian footballer to play in England. His assets include a mansion on Manchester Road, London, a duplex in VGC, 2 massive buildings in Benin city and hotels in Auchi,Edo State. The former Boro man owns a petrol station in Benin City which is run by his brother Momo Aiyegbeni. In his garage back home in Nigeria are a fleet of cars including a Range Rover and a BMW.

4) OBAFEMI MARTINS
He’s been everywhere. The on loan UD Levante of Spain forward has played for top clubs like Inter-Milan of Italy, Newcastle united of England , Birmingham City of England, Vfl Wolfsborg of Germany , Rubin Kazan of Russia and currently Seatle Sounders in the US. Obafemi Martins is the fifth highest paid player in US Major League Soccer for the 2013 season, according to a players’ union release.

He is also the highest ever paid player for Seattle Sounders with an annual basic salary of $1.6million. The 28-year-old striker owns 2 mansions at VGC Lagos worth N500 million, a massive home in Como, Italy valued at N800 Million, and top hotels in Italy. He splashed N400million on his charity foundation not too long ago. He drives a Lamboghini worth N50m,Porsche Gemballa worth N20m, Bmw X6worth N 18M,and a Ferrarri sport car.

See full list: http://newspepa.com/top-five-richest-nigerian-footballers-no-1-is-the-king-of-dribbles-29004

Re: Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by powerfulsettingz: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Yet to see mikel
Re: Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2015
By God's grace we'll all get there somedaY
Re: Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by chrislu(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
By God's grace we'll all get there somedaY
Amen my brother
Re: Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
chrislu:
Amen my brother
Do u play Football?
Re: Top Five Richest Nigerian Footballers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Post Pics Of JOYSTICK And Apologised / Footballers And Coaches' Famous Doppelgangers Or Lookalikes / Actress Ruth Kadiri Looking Sultry & Sexy In New Beach Photoshoot - Damnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.