Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting (2290 Views)

Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / With N1000 Make At Least 200k In 2 Weeks With Daily 2odds / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting by KINGSLEYfixed: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
stake with any bookmakers expect 1960bet cos of d payment
Re: How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting by KINGSLEYfixed: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Although many people enjoy a flutter, few understand enough about what they’re doing to win at sports betting in the long term. Casual sports bettors will often bet on their favourite team, or bet on who they think is the better team, without considering several other important factors The number one mistake that losing sports bettors make is not properly considering the odds which they’re being offered. When deciding on their bets, they simply try to work out who is going to win, and then bet on that team regardless of the odds on offer. The vast majority of people don’t understand the concept of ‘value’ when it comes to sports betting and don’t pay enough attention to getting the best odds. Let’s take an example: Say Spain are playing Scotland in Soccer; many people will think ‘Oh Spain are going to win this game easily, I’ll bet on them. Scotland have no hope’. This shouldn’t be how you look at things. Betting on Scotland could be a great idea. Imagine you could get 50/1 on Scotand winning, would you consider it a good bet then? What about 1000/1. Of course you would probably have little bet on Scotland then, because the odds represent better value. Every match-up has odds that represent the real chance of the event happening, and if you can get better odds than this, then you’re making a bet which will make you money in the long run. In our example, you might expect Scotland to beat Spain maybe 1 time out of 10, meaning if you get odds greater than 9/1, you should make the bet. The concept of making the bet which represents good value, and not simply betting on who you think is going to win is one of the most difficult concepts for amateur sports bettors to accept. Plenty talk no day full basket.. Bank with me , I offer the best of bets at a considerable price.. Below are my last bets of last season
Re: How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting by KINGSLEYfixed: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
have won a lot on this.. reach me with whatsapp

0 8 1 3 6 7 6 5 3 5 5

1 Share

Re: How To Win At Least 200k In A Week With Just Sport Betting by EarnAp: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Go to PredictAndWin official website to predict and win free money....get paid, no stories

(1) (Reply)

Messi Poses With New Chicago Bulls Jersey / More Photos By Ubong Akpan As Zambia Arrives In Uyo / When José Antonio Reyes Signed For Arsenal. See Jeans. �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.