Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website (640 Views)

20 Free .COM.NG Domain Name Available With One Website Each / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / All In One Website Design And Web Development Video Tutorial Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Dear fellow webmasters, Please i have an already hosted website. i registered for additional three and i want them all to point to the first domain i have hosted already.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website by Astutechris(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
A simple solution I think is to do domain forwarding, that's how I normally do it.

The process can vary across registrars. Google how to do it for the domain registrar you are using.
Re: Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website by tbsnetworks: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Do domain forwarding technique that made a simple solution for your problem. IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services
Re: Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok. i will try it. thanks
Re: Help On How To Point Multiple Domain To One Website by dwebdesign(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Astutechris:
A simple solution I think is to do domain forwarding, that's how I normally do it.

The process can vary across registrars. Google how to do it for the domain registrar you are using.

THATS THE ANSWER.

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

(1) (Reply)

Need Verified Paypal Account User On Skrill / Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet / Do You Own A Bulksms Website Or Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.