Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (339 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday August 26th 2015)-  CRUELTY, EXPLOITATION & STEALING

1.Thank you Father for transforming my life daily into your image, through the Open Heavens devotional.

2.Thank you Father for your vision of making me a perfect man.

3.Father, in every way I have lied, exploited and defrauded my employer, have mercy upon me and forgive me.

4.Father, as an employer of labour, in anyway I have been cruel, oppressive and exploitative to my workers, please, forgive me and help me to turn a new leaf.

5.Father, in any area I need to make restitution through confession and/or, paying back what I took without permission, please, teach me the wise way to go about it.

6.Father, let every spirit of lying, deceit and anger in my life, be consumed by your fire in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every door I have opened for the devil into my life be shut by the blood of Jesus.

8.Father, any job that I am currently engaged in that does not bring glory to your name, please, take the job away from me and give me a new and better job.

9.Father, bless the works of my hands so much; and let every spirit of greed and coveteousness be destroyed in my life.

10.Father, as from today, let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but only words that edify and minister grace unto the hearers.

11.Father, uproot from our nation the acts of wickedness called corruption, oppression, manipulation and exploitation which have eaten deep into the fabric of our society and country.

12.Father, please, let every plant you have not planted in my life, home, family, destiny, ministry, nation, etc, be uprooted and give me a forgiving spirit, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of September 2015 / Aids From God. / Share Your Christian Post With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.