Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Register With GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL And Make Money From It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Register With GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL And Make Money From It (2028 Views)

Webhostilla.com: Buy Domains from #1600 , Unlimited Webhosting From #2400/year / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register With GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL And Make Money From It by OluwaseunBanjo: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Let me explain a little...

A company called Global Domains International (GDI) has taken the Webhosting industry by storm. They have exclusive rights to the .ws domain, and it is becoming widely accepted as the international 'website' domain. Yahoo, Intel, AT&T and Cisco, amongst many others, have .ws domains. GDI are a solid and respectable 500 Inc. company...

You will get $1.00 every month, for every referral to GDI. The beauty is, that goes 5 Levels Deep. So if you only manage to refer 4 people in your first month. And those 4 people refer only 4 people, and so on (down to 5 levels)...
Your monthly income from then on will be:
$1364.00

Getting 4 referrals is easy. My target for everyone - and consistently proven using the 'secret trick' alone - is 6 sign-ups. If everyone got just 6 sign-ups each, you would receive a monthly income of:
$9330.00

And you don't have to stop there!
Use the income calculator to see what's possible with just a little more effort.
How can I be sure this is not a scam?

I am not asking you for money or any of your personal details. You will only ever need to provide personal details to GDI. Well established and widely respected global company. You are simply leveraging the services they have to offer, to build an income for yourself very easily.

WEEKLY BONUSES

Earn an unlimited number of $100 Bonuses each week by simply referring five new confirmed affiliates in a 7-day contest period.

You read that correctly! For every 5 paid affiliates you refer in a one week period, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus. There is no limit! Refer 25 new paid affiliates in one week and you'll earn $500!

The answer is simple: BonusMoney! We don't use tricky bonus programs that travel limited prize pools split in infinite ways. We keep it simple, and unlimited: For every 5 paid affiliates you refer in aone week period, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.There is no limit! Refer 25 new paid affiliates in one week and you'll earn $500! It's official:
the only thing separating you and $100 is 5 paid referrals.

Global Domain International created the .ws industry and continues to pay millions to its members every year. This only proves that .ws is continuing its success year in and year out. More and more people are earning money by being a GDI affiliate and offer .ws websites. Come to think of it, you get to own a nice domain and you get to earn while doing so! If you are a GDI member, you can skyrocket your earning with a revolutionary system set to create more traffic to your site and guarantee more earnings for you as a GDI affiliate.

With our system, you are being given a step-by-step training on how you can use the this system to grow a great GDI business.

First and foremost, it shows you how you can get the best targeted traffic and how you can entice your online visitors to sign up under your affiliate link and make more money.

You are able to build a recurring stream of income for your new recruits. The system can make you the best sponsor that you would ever meet in the GDI network!

As our team member, you would be given a special, highly converting web page that you can use to refer your GDI members to in the system. (actually you get several different pages)

This gives you the chance to earn more while helping your members to be as successful as you are!

Take your 100% risk-free trial today and see your own GDI network grow and prosper!

P.S. - I would love to serve you and help you create success online.

I will teach you how to properly grow your marketing team using the power of the internet and attraction marketing... while maintaining high retention & duplication.

If you want step by step, click by click internet marketing training, we have it. Use our experience, copy our ads. Whether you have no advertising money and only time to grow your business... or whether you are the opposite and have no time and only advertising money to grow your business - we have simple training that anyone, from any walk

Re: Register With GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL And Make Money From It by OluwaseunBanjo: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
You can drop your email here for me to refer you or call 08075040187, 08186526118. You can email me banjoseun@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Payoneer Scammers / .... / Youtube Channel For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.