Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

...hath Shaken Her Head At Thee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...hath Shaken Her Head At Thee (418 Views)

"The Lord Our God Hath Shewed Us His Glory." / O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness / Things That Cannot Be Shaken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...hath Shaken Her Head At Thee by overcomersfaith(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Beloved, have suffered shame and reproached because of the challegens you are passing through? It good for mockers to mock so that God will answer you. Yes! At such time, God becomes you only Refuge and Saviour, your hope rest solely on Him, He in turn will ensure your safety. (Ps 91:2; 12-16).

Child of God, you need not be afraid for when God honors’ you, every devil will follow you, they can never stop, though they will try but you can never be hindered because God is on your side.

Read More @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Inconsistence In Doctrines Of Nigeria Church / Christians Wake Up Call / This Is My Story, This Is My Song, Praising My Saviour All The Day Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.